introduction

A/N

Hey, this is my first work! I hope you guys like it! If you guys want to suggest something to make it better feel free.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF.

I ONLY OWN Chloe McCall and my other OC's.

THEIR PARTS ARE THE ONLY PARTS WRITTEN BY ME.

CREDITS FOR THE PLOTS FOR THE SHOW IS OBVIOUSLY GOES TO JEFF DAVIS.

IF I DID STYDIA WOULD HAVE HAPPENED 6 SEASONS AGO

ISAAC WOULD STILL BE HERE

AND DEREK AND STILES WOULD NEVER EVER LEAVE

JACKSON AND ETHAN WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE SCREENTIME

AIDAN AND ALLISON WOULD BE ALIVE HAHA

OK THAT WAS A LOT...

✧ ・゚:* ✧

The copyright disclaimer under Section 107 is a statement explaining that you're using someone else's copyrighted content for "fair use" purposes under Section 107 of the Copyright Act.

Examples of fair use under the Act include criticism, commentary, and educational purposes.

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

The clips and background music used are credited to the rightful owners, I only did the editing. No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.

:)

✧ ・゚:* ✧

✧ ・゚:* ✧

started; 16.05.21

status; rewriting.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

hey, this was my first book, i didn't like the way it was written first, so i unpublished it and now it is currently rewriting/rewritten

✧ ・゚:* ✧

i think a lot of it will be A/U, i won't focus on the show too much.

the things going on around them will be the show but there will be things that are A/U : )

✧ ・゚:* ✧

im posting extras for the tease!

real chapters will come out next week!