004

✧ ・゚:* ✧

𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

"chlo, what are we doing here?" jack asked me when i was pulling him.

"you are going to london in a week jack! we are making every second count!"

"ok, that makes sense, but you still didn't answer his question! why are we here!?" asked danny.

"don't you two remember?" i asked the two of them while letting go of jackson's hand,
jackson and danny both shrugged "it's just a park" said jackson.

"how could you" i gasped and put my hand in my heart to pretend to be hurt "you guys are useless, why am i friends with you two idiots?"  i huffed at them.

jackson and danny just laughed at me, which made me roll my eyes.

"oh my god! i remember" said danny as he walked towards the swings.

thank god at least he remembered.

he looked at jack and pointed at the swing set "this is where we all met!" he looked at me.

i grinned and nodded. 

jackson had a moment of realization when he finally remembered.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
third person's pov.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

a five year old chloe was running in a children's park, scott was at stiles's place and melissa was at work. chloe asked melissa if she could play in the park and melissa dropped chloe off to the park near their house.

chloe was playing in the park, she was happy that it wasn't crowded so she didn't have to wait for other children to finish playing the rides and wait for her turn.

the park had like six children in it, she noticed a girl with her mother, two siblings and two boys playing together and chloe was the sixth one.

she played by herself for five minutes until a boy approached her.

"do you go to xyz school?" he asked and chloe nodded.

"that's why you look familiar, are we in the same class?" the five year old asked.

"you're danny aren't you?" she smiled and he nodded.

"you're mccall! chloe mccall." he said and she nodded.

"well that's my bestfriend jackson over there, you wanna play with us?" he asked her and she nodded in response.

✧ ・゚:* ✧

back to chloe's pov

"jack, you have the worst memory." i scoffed at my bestfriend.

"well, that still doesn't answer my question, why are we here."