Love At First Sight- 2

Start from the beginning

He then gave her a bouquet which was made with roses & a lot of dark chocolates.... Teju jumped like a kid after getting her favourite chocolates.
Karan adored her.

Then he forwarded a tiffin box to her.

Teju (excitedly)- ye kya hai ??

Karan- khol k dekh

Teju opened the box & there was KHEER.

Teju- ye tune banaya ???

Karan- nahi bholu, my mumma made it... In the morning while I was talking with you, she heard us then made it & when I was leaving, she handed over this to me & said to safely give it to you.

Teju- aww!!! So sweet of him... Say thank you so much to aunty on my behalf

Karan- well!!! mumma has invited you to our home today for dinner so you can yourself thank her at that time.

Teju- but Kundrri what is the need of doing that for me.... this (pointing towards Kheer) is enough.

Karan- okay fine... I'll tell mumma that you dont want to eat food made by her.

Teju- shut up Karan... You know I didnt mean that... I just dont want her to exhaust herself much for me.

Karan- Trust me she loves to feed people with the food made by her own... Anddd!!! Let me tell you a secret, My mumma cooks super amazing food.... I'll suggest you not to let go the opportunity of tasting her delicious food.

Teju- okay fine... I'll come.... Now dont disturb & let me eat this kheer which looks so much tempting.

She took the first bite & closed her eyes.

Karan- Hows it ?

Teju- its yummmmmmm!!!!

Karan- sachhi!!! Let me taste once.

He was about to take the spoon but Teju softly hit on his hand.

Karan- what ?????

Teju- Dont you dare touch it... Its mine... Aunty sent it specially for me... Its so tasty that I am gonna finish it all alone.

Karan (with a puppy face)- Let me taste atleast once.... I havent had a morsel today.

Teju- why ???

Karan- because mumma told when Kheer is being made on someone's birthday then that person has the first right to eat it... After that, others can have it.... So she didnt let me taste a lil bit kheer today.

Teju felt so overwhelmed after listening to it.

Teju- okay fine.... I'll allow you to have it buttttt only little amount.

Karan- As you say mam

Then they both ate kheer & went for shoot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After shoot was done, they both headed towards his home.

In his home-

His parents warmly welcomed her... She gave a bouquet to his mom & was about to touch their feet.

KD- na beta!!! Humare yahan betiyan perr nahi chunti...

They both then hugged Teju with lots of love & affection...
They chit- chatted for sometime then settled on the dinner table.

When Teju saw all the dishes she got surprised as all were her favourites & from its aroma she got to know that they are made with Ghee, she felt emotional.... Her eyes got teary & Karan's mumma noticed it as she was sitting towards her left.