You are perfect the way you are- 1

Karan Kundrra is the owner & CEO of the Kundrra Empire.....His company is one of the biggest company in Asia.... People feel fortunate if they get chance to work with him..... He has received Best CEO Award at the age of 30..... He is young, smart, dashing, tall & handsome man... In short he is the most eligible bachelor & is crush of God only knows how many girls out their.....

Butttttttt

He was neither intrested nor has given attention to any of the girls since his childhood.... He was a studious child.... He always wanted to become a sucessfull businessman & all his focus was on full filling his dream..... He used to feel that their is nothing called True Love in this world atleast not for him until he met a girl while taking interview for Executive Management Trainee post.
Her name is Tejasswi Prakash

He just fell in love with her simplicity, her way of talking, her beautiful & innocent eyes, her cute face... It was like love at first sight for him.... At the same time he got impressed with the confidence she carries & the amount of knowledge & exprience she has which was perfect for the post she has been interviewed..... Thats why he appointed her for that post.

Since the day Teju joined the office, Karan used to observe her work... He is really happy with her work.... One more thing he likes about her is that just like him, Teju is also very much focused towards her work... She always make sure to complete whatever work has been assigned to her that too in the given deadline... She never hesitates to work extra time if any day it needed... Unlike others she never gets herself involved in office politics or doing gossips about others behind their back & Karan loves this quality of hers a lot....... He used to steal glances of her whenever & wherever possible.....

About Teju-

She is a very nice, kind- hearted, beautiful, intelligent girl & is always ready to help needy people... She is the only child of her parents & is life of her father....

According to her parents she is perfect & pretty the way she is but according to others she is a FAT girl.... People used to make fun of her.... They used to pass mean coments..... She tries to ignore it to the extent possible but at the end she is also a human being & facing such ridiculous comments every now & often do affect a person's sanity.....
Sometimes she used to get hurt badly but then somehow she manages to pull herself out of it & tries divert all her attention towards her work... She doesnt have much friends as nobody likes to be a friend of a fat person.

She is basically from Pune but used to live alone in a rented apartment in Mumbai for work.

Her daily schedule used to be wakeup, finish routine chores, go to work then come back, cook, eat, sleep & repeat.

In office also people used to comment on her physical appearence... But she doesnt pay any heed to it... She has only one colleague cum good friend.... Her name is Anupriya.

Teju always used to feel who will love a fat girl thats why she has never ever developed any feeling for any boy.... Neither anyone has proposed her before.

But after joining Kundrra Empire & working with Karan, she liked his behaviour, his warm & welcoming nature & his ethics... Perhaps apart from her family, he was the first person who has never ever made any nasty comment on her physical appearence..... He has always helped her whenever she has faced any issue in work.... She has developed tiny bit of liking towards him but it was too tiny to get much response from her.....

She used to think that he is such a handsome man & in addition to that he is rich & one of the top businessman too so why he'll like an ordinary Fat girl like her.... If he wants, then he can get queues of hot & beautiful girl for him so why will he give any consideration to her...
Thinking all this, she just schooled her mind to focus on the work only.