Separated ?- 2

Teju was looking towards the door with a hope & a lot of thoughts were going on in her mind..... But her chain of thoughts broke when Pra kept his hand on her shoulder & instructed her to put ring on Raghav's finger by movement of his eyes.

Teju has no other option left with her, so she hold his hand & was about to put the ring but all of a sudden she had a feeling that Karan is their, near her... She felt his presence...

Thats when for the last time she turned her head towards the door before putting the ring in his hand in order to check if her intuition is right or not.

And to her surprise, she saw Karan entering their villa through the main door... She was shocked, surprised & happy all at the same time...She couldnt believe that, he was their in reality.

Teju couldnt control her emotions anymore, so she left Raghav's hand, just ran towards Karan, jumped & hugged him.... They both were hugging eachother tightly while crying by keeping their face on the crook of eachother's neck....

They were lost in eachother at that moment & remained in that position for few mins.

Then,
Karan (while caressing her hair with his one hand & gently rubbing her back with another, in order to comfort her)- Laddoo bas ab rona nhi hai... dekh mei aa gya na.... mein sab thk kar dunga... bas tu ro mat plz

Teju (while looking at him with her teary eyes)- promise ???

Karan- hn baby pakka promise

He gave a peck on the bridge of her nose & then put her down.

By the time, Pra came towards him... He was in anger....
As soon as Teju saw him, she tightly interwined her hand with Karan's hand & hold his arm with another hand... Then slightly shifted towards his back with a fear that Pra might took her away & make them apart.

Karan (looked towards her & said softly)- Dont worry baby, hume ab koi alag nhi kar sakta.

Pra came & burst out on him in anger- Tumhari himat kese hui yahan ane ki... nikal jao iss se pehle mein police ko bulao.

Karan- Pra just listen to me once... Tujhe mere khilaf bhadkaya gya hai.... koi hai jo mujhe aur Laddoo ko alag karna chahta hai... I have proof...

He took out his phone & saw a video to Pra & Teju.

Flashback-
Karan parked his car in the parking area of Omi's office... He was going towards his office but he heard two people talking about something which gave him utter shock... so he went behind a pillar & record their conversation.

Video clip-
Ahana (Omi's PA)- Tumne apna kaam bahut ache se kiya hai... Teja & Karan alag ho gye hai.. And best part is Teja k bhai ne uski shaadi v fix kar di hai.. wo 1 mahine k andar shadi kar k India chod k London shift ho jayegi... Finally Karan ka uss leech se picha chuta... Ye lo tumhare paise aur aaj k baad mujhse milne ya contact karne ki kosish mat karna.

*clip ended*

Pra was shocked after watching it... He was numb.

Teju- Dekha Pra meine kaha tha na mera Sunny aisa kuch kavi nhi kar sakta... ye jaroor kisiki sazish hai, par tune meri baat nhi suni.

Karan then called Omi & asked him to bring Ahana & Riya inside.
Omi brought them & they stood their facing down with guilty.

Teju- (went towards Ahana, slapped her hard & asked)- Tumne aisa kyun kiya btao... btao jaldi warna....

Omi- mein btata hun... Ahana used to like Karan bhai & she even confessed about the same to him once, but as he has no interest in her so he rejected her proposal... Thats when her ego got hurt & she planned all this to make both of you apart so that she can take advantage of the situation & come close to Karan bhai.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें