Arranged cum Love Marriage- 5

Karan looked into her eyes, trying to study her expressions while waiting for her response.

As she didn't replied anything for few seconds,

Karan- Its ok Laddoo if you dont feel the same for me.... Its just that I wasn't able to suppress my feelings any longer so I confessed....
But nevermind, we can still be fri....

Before he could complete, Teju kept her right index finger on his mouth & said,

Teju- sshh!!! Sunny
My silence doesn't convey the thoughts you're having right now..... I was silent because I was trying to register this moment.... I was making myself believe that this is not my dream, this happened in reality.... I am not able to frame my words properly.

Didn't realise when & how I have also fallen for you... I never ever want my partner to show his love for me in the form of expensive gifts or by taking me to Milan & spend 50lakhs on me..... For me, Love always means all the little things you do for eachother... Like if my partner is busy but he still managed to call me even if it'll be for 5mins that will also be enough for me.

I love & appreciate all the small small things you do for me... Let it be opening & closing the door of the car, pulling out the chair for me in a hotel, being their with me when I used to take time for shopping without getting annoyed even though you hate shopping, the way you used to take me to various restaurants to taste new cuisines as you know how much I love food & so on.

You know what I love the most!!! Its the way you boost my confidence whenever I used to feel under confedient & the way you make me smile when I used to be sad.

That day the way you sternly asked that girl to backoff when she was trying to flirt with you in the club was the day you impressed me the most.

Also, the moment I got to know about Raghav's cheap & creepy mentality; the first person that came to mind was you & the subsequent thought I had was "Not everyone can be like you..... Not everyone is well brought up & well mannered like you... Not everyone can treat a girl the way you do i.e, like a real Princess"

Waise toh if I continue telling about all the things I like in you, then I feel this night will fall shorter infront of it.

So in one line I am summarising all the emotions & thoughts I am having for you i.e,

I LOVE YOU SUNNY ❤

She then hugged him tightly & snuggled her face in the crook of his neck.
Karan hugged her back & gently patted her hair.
Karan felt his t-shirt getting wet near his shoulder.... So he broke the hug & wiped off her tears.

Karan- Hey!!! Why are you crying ? Please dont cry my sweetie.

Teju- These are happy tears Sunny... Let them roll down.

Karan cupped her face & then touched his forehead with hers.... He gently rubbed his nose with hers.... They both closed their eyes in order to sink in the moment...
Both were having a peaceful smile on their face.

After sometime, Karan stood up then picked up Teju in his arms by holding her waist & started twirling around.

Teju opened up her hands & while looking upwards, screamed "I LOVE YOU SUNNY"
Karan also screamed "I LOVE YOU TOO LADDOO"
Teju then held his face & showered kisses all over it.... Both were laughing & giggling while enjoying their bestest moment.

***********************
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now they both used to spend time with eachother as couples not just as friends which they used to do earlier... Immaterial of how much busy they were in their work, they always make sure to have one meal together i.e, lunch.... They used to steal opportunities to romance with eachother..... Now they have become more caring, protective & posessive for eachother....

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें