Pinkvilla Award- 3

EVENT DAY

(Morning Time)
*Alarm rang*

Teju heard it & woke up. She saw Karan was still sleeping by holding her. So she carefully tilted her body & took the phone which was on the side table & made the alarm off.

Then Teju turned herself towards Karan & kept her hand softly on his cheek. She started adoring her Sunny.

Teju (in her mind)- Sunny kinna cute dikhta hai sote time...Just like a lil baby
(She gave a peck on his cheek)

Suddenly, she remembered that they both are having their shoot.

So she patted on Karan's cheek to wake him up & said- Baby wake up, shoot pe nahi ja na kya

Karan (behaving like a kid)- Thodi der aur sonne de na Laddoo & tu v so jaa mere sath. (By saying so, he pulled her closer to him & put the blanket over them)

Teju (struggling to wake up while removing the blanket)- No Sunny, you are not getting any extra time not even a second....Wake up na
(By saying so, she turned to get off from the bed)

Teju (in her mind)- Let me tease him a lil. She knew her man always want morning kiss before getting up from the bed. So today, Teju knowingly without giving him what he wants, started going in order to see his reaction.

And as expected, Karan held her hand & said- oo hello Laddoo ki bachhi !!! bhul gayi na har subah mujhe kya chaiye hota hai in order to have a beautiful day ahead.
(He made a sad puppy face)

Teju (turned towards him with a smile)- Aawwlee mela dugguu mein kuch nahi bhuli hun samjhe. I did this on purpose to wake you up & also to tease you. As you know how much I love seeing this cute childish side of yours.... Then she cupped his face & kissed his both the cheeks 😘
Now happy baby

Karan (with narrowing his eyes & a tender smile on his face)- hn hn meri saitan Laddoo, I know you very well. Bdw thnx.. Finally my day has started with a wonderful note.
(By saying so he just showered kisses on her entire face)

Both woke up & got their morning business done.

Teju was in kitchen. Karan came from behind & hugged her. He gave kisses on her neck.

Karan- whats their in breakfast today, Tweety?

Teju (with a smile)- Aloo Paratha... Go & have a sit... I am bringing it outside.

Karan (while kissing her cheek)- ok bby... & went to the dinning area.

She brought food in one plate as they used to eat like that since BB. She fed him & he fed her. She always give him the first bite.
These cute lil moments make their relationship even more beautiful & precious for them.

After finishing it, they both went for their work. Karan decided to drop Teju on her set as it is on the way. He stopped the car near Teju's vanity. He came out of the car & went to open the door for Teju. She came outside the car.

Karan hugged her & planted kisses on her cheeks. Then he said- Laddoo, sham ko totta bann k ready rehna (with a wink😉), mein pick karne aaunga & hum yahan se event k liye nikal jayenge.

TejRan- A Fairytale Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें