Love & Care [One Shot]

One day, Teju was calling Karan for more than 4-5 times but he didn't respond to any....

Teju got tensed as all of a sudden why he is not picking up her call...

"We have neither fought nor anything bad happenend between us... then why he is not receiving my call as it has never happened before." Teju thought.

She called his mumma to ask her if he is in home & if yes then she can make her talk to him or atleast ask him to call back her.

Teju- Hello mumma!!! SUNNY KAHAN PE HAI ? ghar pe hai kya ?

KM- Teju I am outside for some work.... But Sunny was in home only when I left... Also he told me that he'll be their till I return back.... But why are you asking ??? Anything happened ???

Teju- wo... he is not picking up my calls... i have tried so many times.... I am worried now.

KM- Dont get worried beta!!! He might be busy in some work or photoshoot... He will definitely call you back once he gets free or else I'll tell him once I'll be back home.

Teju- ok mumma

*Call ended*

Teju was getting impatient... she was not able to wait till his mumma to return as she is getting some sort of negative thoughts.

So she called Omi to ask him if Karan is having any shoot right now or if he is with him.

But to her bad, Omi said he is neither with Karan nor he is having any shoot for the time being.

Now Teju got more worried thinking about his whereabouts...
Suddenly she re-called of Karan telling her about "him having headache last night"... Also he told her that "he was feeling bit low regarding health for last few days"

This was it for Teju... She thought to go to his house & check if he is fine or not....
So, she somehow managed to get 2hours of leave from her shoot...

She immediately took her purse, car keys & sprinted away.

.
.
.
.
.

In their home-

Teju opened the door with the spare keys that she was having with her & directly went towards the room.

She pushed the door & saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan is on the couch, watching some documentary on the tv while taking sip of his chilled diet coke.... 

Karan got surprised seeing her.

Karan- Laddoo tu yahan ?? Iss waqt ? Tera toh shoot tha na ?

Ignoring his question,

Teju- where is your f*cking phone Sunny ?

Karan got scared seeing her furious eyes & without uttering a word, he looked for his phone... It was beside him, beneath a pillow.

He picked it up & saw their were 20 missed calls & 35 messages from her.

Karan turned his head towards her with his puppy eyes.

He knew he has made a blunder.... so the only thing that slipped from his mouth that too in a barely low voice was "Sorry Laddoo... my phone is on silent"....

Teju's anger shot up even more.

Teju- Did you even realise how scared I was... the kind of thoughts coming to my mind !!!! I have literally called everybody to ask about you.... God only knows how I drove from Click studio to here in the peak traffic.... And here you're enjoying your bullshit documentaries.