Arranged cum Love Marriage- 4

One saturday afternoon-

On saturdays they used to have half working day....

Since morning they havnt talked much with eachother as they were busy in their respective work except wishing "Good morning" to eachother & few normal talks.

So after finishing his work, Karan thought to ask Teju if she is free so that they can go for a movie.

Initially he thought to go to her office directly but then he dropped the idea, thinking what if she will be busy.... So he decided to called Teju.

On the call-

Karan- Hi Teju... what are you doing ? Wo... if you are free, then can we go out for a movie ? Should I come to pick up you ?

Teju- No Karan not possible for today... actually I am not in the office & I am in home.

Karan- why ?? I mean are you okay ??? when you left for home ?

Teju- Dont worry... I am fine... I havent gone to office today because.....

Karan was getting impatient so before she could complete,

Karan- because what Teju!!!!

Teju- aree!!! you yourself is not letting me complete my sentence how will I tell you

Karan sighed.

Karan- ok I am sorry.... Now say... I'll not interupt you.

Teju- wo... you know na Mr. Krishnan Raichand, our father's common friend... His son Raghav... He is coming to see me today evening.

Karan felt like getting biggest shock of his life.

Karan- whattttt ???? Are you serious ???? Why all of a sudden ??? Also you dont even know him well... As per as my knowledge is concern, he was in US since his high school & has returned to Mumbai 2-3 months back...
Without knowing somebody properly, how can you agree to marry him... Getting married is a big decision of one's life... Dont take such decision in jiffy.

And most importantly, you call me your closest friend but you didnt even bother to share this thing with me... I am sure if I wouldnt have call you then you would have not informed me also... You might have come with your wedding card directly to my house....
Today you hurt me Teju.

He said this while having mixed emotions of sad, hurt, angry & worried.

Teju- Karan please calm down!!! I am sorry for not sharing you about this earlier... Its just that Papa told me about this yesterday night after we came back from dinner... I was really tired at that time so i went to bed immediately & forgot to tell you....

In the morning I wanted to tell you but then I thought, you might be busy in your work so I decided to talk to you in the evening..... I am so so sorry Sunny... Please forgive me.

Also dont get worried.... I am not marrying him right now... Its just a normal meeting... Papa asked me to meet him first & if only I like him then they'll go ahead with this or else will stop it then & there..... So just relax.

Karan- but Teju....

Before he could say anything further,
Teju's Mumma called her.

Teju- acha Sunny listen, Mumma is calling me...... I'll talk to you later... I promise I'll share all the talks that I will have with him.
And pleaseeeee dont get sad... I dont want to see you like this...
Tu MERA cutu Sunny hai na please mann ja & ek sweet si smile de de pleaseeeeee

Upon hearing "MERA CUTU SUNNY", from her, a smile automatically came on his face.

Teju- thank you... tu sachi bahut sweetu hai.... Chal bye... See ya.