Chapter 20: Here We Go Again

Carissa POV~

"Jack!" I squealed. I ran towards him. "Hey babe." He picked me up and kissed me. "I missed you so much." I told him after we broke apart. "I missed you too." He grinned. "Hey lovebirds... We have soundcheck." Alex waved awkwardly. "Oops sorry. See you later babe." Jack kissed my cheek and walked away with Alex. I sighed. Vic came up behind me. "Is he okay with me being around you?" Vic asked. "He has to be." I turned around and walked to the bus.

I'm Made Of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of? by A Day To Remember blared through the bus's built in speakers. I danced really bad in the middle of the living room. Sleeping with Sirens was performing. I wasn't going to watch them. Vic texted me that Pierce plays in twenty minutes. I decided to turn off the music. I looked at my outfit in the mirror. Even though I'm only five weeks along, I have grown a little bump. I decided to wear a loose Pierce the Veil tank top. I put on my light wash denim shorts. I put a yellow bandanna on my head. My hair was securely tied in a ponytail. I had on my black vans. Tonight was going to be sick.

Just kidding. Vic didn't let me go in the mosh pit. I mean yeah, I might get hit in the stomach a few times. Now that I say it sounds pretty bad. It was probably a good thing Vic didn't let me go in the mosh pit. I was behind Mike watching the set. This is one of the best they have ever played. We were in London. They were currently playing a fan favorite, Hold On Till May. I wasn't performing though. Vic doesn't want me on stage if I am pregnant. He really wants this baby. I thought to myself.

I went to bed early tonight. Being pregnant sucks the life out of you. I heard the guys come onto the bus. One of them came back to the bunk area. I didn't open my eyes though. I felt this person slip into my bunk. Vic. "I love you so much. We are going to be a family." He whispers. He kissed my forehead and moved around. I think he took off his shirt. His arms wrapped around me in a protective way. He finally drifted off to sleep.

Where does this leave Jack and me? I shouldn't be sleeping in a bunk with another man. Even if Vic is the father of my baby, we shouldn't be doing this. It just feels natural though. I mean, Vic is my best friend. We did this all the time when he was dating Danielle. Then again, I am only seventeen. Oh my God, I'm only seventeen. Vic's reputation will be ruined. He slept with an underage girl and got her pregnant for fuck's sake! I felt tears well up in my eyes. This isn't okay. I think Vic heard me crying. He sang softly in my ear.

Your face is the first thing I see,

The first time I've seen love,

And the last I'll ever need,

You remind her that your future would be

nothing without her,

Never lose her, I'm afraid,

Better think of something good to say

But it's all been done, more than once so I'll

keep on trying,

Oh God don't let me be the only one who says...

No! At the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

When second chances won't leave you alone,

Then there's faith in love

She was always the one,

I'll repeat it again, the one,

No such thing as too young,

Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in,

Call me crazy,

I've always tried to remind her that the future's

Just a few heartbeats away from disaster.

I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away.

No! At the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone (won't leave you alone...)

No at the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone

(No)

We'll repeat it again,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone,

'Cause there's faith in...

(Love)

If you kiss me goodnight,

I'll know, everything is alright,

Second chances won't leave us alone,

Won't leave us alone,

'Cause there's faith in love

He kissed my cheek. "Why were you crying?" He whispered. "Your reputation is going to be ruined Vic. You slept with an underage girl." I choked. I felt him tense next to me. "I will be okay." He rubbed my stomach. "We'll be okay." He grinned. He kissed my stomach. "What do you want? Boy or girl?" I asked him. "A boy. I want to teach him how to play sports that I don't know a thing about. I want to teach him guitar. I want to wrestle with him. I want him to be a mini me." Vic chuckled. "I want a girl." I told him. "Why?" Vic asked me. "I want her to be like me in all the right ways. For instance, playing soccer. I want her to be smart like me." I smiled. "I'm so excited." Vic exclaimed.

A/N: really short chapter. Oh well. There is going to be a major time skip in the next chapter.