Chapter 9: Jack Barakat

Carissa POV~

I put my suitcase under my bunk. I was staying in the Pierce bus. My bunk was under Mike's and over Tony's. Vic, Jaime, and the manger were to the left of us. I walked into the living area of the bus. "Where are we going first?" I asked as I sat on the couch next to Jaime. "We are going to Baltimore." The manager said. "Damn." No wonder we were leaving three days early. "I know right." Vic said as he sat next to me. I felt my phone vibrate. It was Jack Barakat texting me.

From: Barakitty <3

Hey good looking. Can't wait to see you in 3 days!

I giggled and blushed at his text. I texted him back.

To: Barakitty <3

Thanks good looking. Can't wait to see you either! Next time we go on tour with you guys we are opening in San Diego. I lost sleep because of you :(

I looked over at Vic. "Nosy." I moved my phone away from him. He was looking over my shoulder. "I'm just curious." He teased. In his eyes I could see a different emotion though. Maybe, jealously? Whatever it was, it was a cold look. "Oh okay." I playfully rolled my eyes. Jack texted me back.

From: Barakitty <3

Gosh sorry. We want to sleep too! What's up though?

To: Barakitty <3

Well I'm texting you.

From: Barakitty <3

Nice 1 you smart ass.

To: Barakitty <3

That's what I do 24/7

From: Barakitty <3

You aren't very good at your job.

To: Barakitty <3

Neither are you. ;)

From: Barakitty <3

I'm very good at my job.

To: Barakitty <3

Whatever helps you sleep at night Mr. Barakat.

I put my phone down. Vic's judgmental looks have been bothering me. "Am I bothering you?" I snapped. "Uh no." He said quickly. "Then what the fuck is up?" I spat. "You don't like Jack like that do you?" He said slowly. "Why does it matter?" I shouted. "Because you know how he is Carissa! He is just trying to get into your pants! He know you will put out!" Vic shouted back. "Vic, I think you should leave her alone." Jaime said from the other side of me. "Fine." Vic grumbled and walked back to the bunk area. I was starting to like Jack. We have been texting for like a week and a half.

Jack Barakat POV~

I heard my phone ring from the living room. I closed the fridge door and ran to my phone, hoping it was Carissa. Nope. It was Vic. I answered anyways.

"Hey there Vic!"

"Leave Carissa alone."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Leave her alone."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because you are trying to get in her pants."

"No I'm not!"

"You are too. You want to have sex with her and never talk to her after that. You know she will put out."

"I didn't know that until you said it. I wouldn't hurt her like that Vic."

"Lies. I'm hanging up. Leave her alone."

And with that he hung up the phone.

Carissa POV~

I laid my head on Jaime's shoulder as we watched the first movie in the Scream series. "I hope Vic isn't mad at me." I sighed. "Just give him some time." Jaime wrapped his arm around me. "Jaime I'm cold." I whined. "Well there is a blanket right next to you." He chuckled. "Oh." I giggled. I didn't see it there. I grabbed the blanket and laid it over my body. I began to fall asleep. The last thing I remember is being carried to my bunk.

I heard voices while I slept. Not in my head, but voices of Vic and Jaime.

"You should stop being a dick to her man." That voice was Jaime's.

"I'm not! She doesn't need to be with Jack. She deserves someone better." That voice was Vic's.

"I agree with Vic." I think that may have been Mike's.

"I agree with Jaime." That for sure was Tony's.

They were arguing over me? I cause so many problems. God I'm a mess. I got out of my bunk. All the boys looked at me. "Mike agrees with Vic that I shouldn't date Jack. Jaime and Tony think Vic should stop being a dick. That's all I know." I said as I pushed pass them. "Kitty wait." Vic called. I sat on one of the couches. "What?" I yawned. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out like that." Vic sat down on the couch next to me. "It's okay Vic." I laid my head down on his shoulder. "I still think you're too good for him though." He chuckled. "Yeah well I'm tired. Sing to me." I gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Fine." Vic said.

If you call me at all
Don't tell me that I'm ordinary
Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leave
And if you tell me you're listening to everything you read

Turn off this light, call my name
Don't talk, just ride
Who wouldn't let you be all about,
About me
I'm only trying to work this out

So, if you call me at all
Don't tell me that I'm ordinary
Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leave.
And if you tell me you're listening to everything you read
If you call me at all

Oh, I hear you breathing on the line
Oh baby girl, I'm not your type
I'll leave you hurting every night
So I won't be coming back
Who wouldn't let me be all alone
Who wouldn't let you scream ohh to a soft pillow

I'm such an animal
And baby honestly these teeth won't let you go

Don't tell me that I'm ordinary
Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leave
And if you tell me you're listening to everything you read
If you call me at all
Don't tell me that I'm ordinary
Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leave
And if you tell me you're listening to everything you read
If you call me at all

And with that I fell asleep for the second time that night.

A/N: WE ARE GOING OVER POETRY IN ENGLISH AND WE HAD TO WRITE ODES¡ I WROTE MINE TO VIC FUENTES!!¡

OBVI THE DRAMA HAS STARTED BING BANG BOOM

I GET SHIT DONE

IM SRSLY IGNORING MY OTHER FANFICS RIGHT NOW OOPS

WHEN AUTHORS PUT SONGS INTO CHAPTERS ITS JUST TO MAKE THE WORD COUNT HIGHER TBH