Chishiya X Blind!F!reader

Plot: you join the Jack of hearts game, you're blind, not pitch black blind, all you see are blurs, so you cant tell somebody there symbol, you meet a man during the game, after losing your friend when somebody lies to them about what their symbol is

Warning ⚠️! : Spoilers for S2! Blood and death 💀 🩸 💥 lol

Y/N = your name F/N = friend name

You enter the Jack of hearts game with your best friend, F/N, they had helped you a lot through this entire game, saving your life many times before this, of course you are extremely grateful, you remember a time when you could see F/N, out when you were in the real world, but a blinding light came after you saw fireworks one day, and then you found yourself in a cruel borderland, now all you see are blurs.

Anyways, back to the game, you had to put a collar on, as your friend lead you up the stairs, and into a spot where you can sit, you see blurs of other people, just smudges of colors they are wearing and such, you had lost your black glasses that protected your eyes, your eyes looked normal, everybody assumes all blind people have grey eyes or are crossed eyes, but you and many other blind people, were in fact not either or, and your eyes looked like everybody else's with normal vision, nobody here probably knew you were blind, unless you were with them in any other game, but you don't think so.

The game starts as the announcers start explains everything, this game had no time limit, and your visa days never went down while being here, you also had food here too, honestly, you wouldn't mind staying here, but you have to guess your symbol every hour, which means no time for sleep, that sucks!

As the game went on to begin, you hear people start breaking off into groups, as you see the blurs in the room move, you notice how a few blurs, which were obviously people, well, probably people, that never moved, your friend starts talking to you.

"I know you can't tell me my symbol, but I will tell you yours! And I will get somebody else to tell me mine," as F/N says that, a blue blur walks up to you.

"Hi!! Would you like to join our group?" She asks, assuming they are probably a girl, they sound kind of childish, but you don't really care, you don't get bothered by the way people want to act, unless it's harming others, like the fact you could hear a man being a total jerk to another person, that kept whimpering, that bothered you, it was harming others.

"Sure!" Your friend says as the group walks away accomplished of getting more people, "great! I already have a group now!" Your friend very optimistically exclaims, your friend has always been so cheery, which makes you happy, they deserve happiness, " turn around, I'll read you your symbol, then I'll go over to the group and find mine out," you turn around listening to your friend's instructions, "club," they say "alright, I'll be right back, don't move, if you do don't get hurt!" They say chuckling as they walk away, you sit there waiting for them to come back, you decide to stare at this blur you saw, that never moved, but you were sure was a person, but you watched closely to see if they moved or anything,  you see the blur change colors a little, you see a skin color in the blur, where the head should be, they might have seen you stare! Dang it, that's embarrassing, as you look away.

First round proceeds as normal, second round you find out somebody had died, it's the third round, you were sitting with the group your friend joined, as you here a voice come from the blue blur, the girl that invited your friend to the group starts talking, you never made it clear you were apart of that group, so you listen trying to make it seem like you couldn't hear them chat away, they blue blur said something about killing somebody, because they were the reason the first person that died, had died, and that they were the Jack, you get a bad feeling about this girl now.

Your friend tells you your symbol, as you get into the cell, and say your symbol, which was a heart, you hear a boom, just like the same boom that came when the first person died, walking out the cell you hear people mumbling in confusion, they person that died wasn't the Jack of hearts, no surprise to be honest, you don't think it could be that easy.