Chishiya X Freader X Niragi

Plot: you were sick of niragi, had a plan to do something about it, and chishiya helps out, but a bit too much

I don't necessarily like Niragi but it's here for y'all weirds, but chishiya thooo 🤩🤩

Warning: spoilers! Mentioning of the usagi and Niragi moment 😐 this won't be romantic for niragi part, it's reader getting him karma (good job you 👍😤😤) but it's sort of romantic for chishiya

Enjoy 😒😒

—————————-

At the beach, being a executive, you were looked up to, and others, you were always nice and sweet towards other, but your mood would always change around him, he was weird, and made you uncomfortable, your mood would shift from nice sweet, and humorous, to quiet, awkward and sometimes just rude, but thats what you had to do around this place, especially with him.

During a executive meeting, you had to sit next to Niragi due to rank, sadly, he kind of focused on you more then the meeting, but it made sense, because the meeting was always a catch up of some sort, it was always boring, all the executives would almost sleep through it, but of course, we wanted to be respectful too, but clearly not Niragi, he would turn to you, and like it lips and sort, elbow your sides and things, sense you were the only female around him, he was like some sort of horny animal, that's always looking for something to do, it was always uncomfortable.

Now that you think about it, it's almost like he was a animal, he was so quick to anger, had no human control, he was always horny, like a animal in heat or something, he would say things like "this is how humans are suppose to be," and that we are suppressed or something, even if it's true, you prefer the suppressed way a lot more, actually he is a animal, your least favorite type too.

Anyways back to the meeting, he thought he was hot stuff and everything, you'd ignore him for the time being, not wanting to be a distraction for everybody else, but you know you have to do something, other wise he'd think it's okay, and it's not.

After the meeting you got up and stepped back a bit, and already was stopped by Niragi, he was smirking at you, he licked your cheek, you couldn't do much, he did have a gun, but as soon as his weapon is gone, it's on sight, fist and fist, even if he was stronger or not, probably, you don't care, you have to do something.

Mira came up beside you to and pushed you off to the side, claiming she has to talk to you, but she always did this, and had nothing to say, she was just helping you, and for her you were for ever grateful (bae she is) but you have to do something yourself other wise he thinks you'll just rely on others, you need some sort of plan, but even so you smile gratefully to Mira and she smiles to you.

- - - - -  time skip

At the beach, chaos, the beach turned into a game spot, the 10 of hearts, witch hunt.

You stayed with the power people, which was Niragi and his militants, you weren't killing others, it wasn't the way, but you were sticking with Niragi to get some sort of revenge, after hearing what he did to usagi, you felt horrible for her, you'd promise her to get karma for her or something at least, what he'd admit to doing so casually, you were going to stick up for her, do something that you couldn't do for yourself.

You secretly helped others to hide, giving them kind smiles knowing this could all end badly, Niragi of course resorted to violence like a animal.

It shouldn't be played like this.

During this game, you had a plan, you were going to lead his lackeys off somehow, and make sure nobody is around, this way, Niragi slave can't help him out if anything happens, you also need to get Niragi gun away, so you can talk with him blowing your Brian's out, because just like the animal he is, when he's mad he's violent, the worse type of man, so you execute your plan.