Obsessive Arisu X Reader

Plot: at the beach, you meet 2 people, Arisu and usagi, Niragi comes out to the pool beach, and plans on taking you and usagi, Arisu doesn't like it (I don't know how to explain the rest)

Requested 👍😼😼

Warning : Niragi

—————————————-xx

You had been in the beach for a little while, you've been on the down low, nobody really noticed you, but you became friends with a girl named Kuina, she was bubbly and really fun, it was a nice change from the people here, but though she was your only friend, when she wasn't around it was really awkward for you, maybe you should try and make more friends.

One day walking at the beach, you were at the pool, looking for Kuina, when you saw her talking to 2 people, they looked new, you'd memorize who was at the beach, and you'd never seen them before, a girl and a boy, the boy had messy hair, and the girl had short bob with bangs, they looked nice, and Kuina wouldn't talk to them if they weren't, so you awkwardly approached them catching their attention.

When the 2 of them had their attention on you, Kuina turned to see what they were looking at, and she smiled and waved.

"Oh hey y/n!" She says, you smile softly and waved causally.

"You know eachother?" Asks the girl, and Kuina nods, when you walked over, Kuina introduced you guys, and you found out the girl was named usagi, and the boy was named Arisu, you guys talked and got to know eahcother, you sat down next to Arisu because Kuina and usagi were sitting together, when you did that Arisu became tense and awkward, you thought you were bothering him, you didn't realize that's just how he is, and he had a strange liking to you already.

While you were talking, Arisu seemed to be really interested in what you had to say, you assumed because he already knew usagi and Kuina, so he was just trying to get to know you more too, but Kuina seemed to give you a strange knowing look whenever Arisu would ask you something, you thought it was strange.

After what felt like hours and hours of talking, the crowd around you went quiet, you turned around and saw Aguni and his group coming, you felt nervous around Niragi, you seriously didn't like him, for what he's done to others, and thinks he better then others, you become stiff and turn back to Kuina, thinking that they weren't here for you guys, but sadly, they come to you.

They come to you guys, and at first they were talking about taking usagi, of course you didn't like it, and Kuina and Arisu didn't either, and usagi seemed stressed, you felt really bad, but suddenly, somebody whispered something into Aguni's ear, and then he suddenly says he wants you to come along too, now you were stressed, strangely, Arisu seemed more stressed then you after he heard you were going too, as Niragi came to take you and usagi, Arisu quickly stands up, Kuina protests, but Arisu doesn't care, he pulls you and usagi back away from this guy, of course he didn't like that, a back and forth fight came on, and Arisu was really reluctant to let you and usagi go, but it seems he cared more about you.

Hatter stepped in, though you didn't agree with hatters tactic with anything, you liked him, and after him saving you guys, you respected him more, and after that, Arisu had a big sigh of relief, and after a while, you guys calmed down.

Kuina left for something, you offered Arisu and usagi to maybe get a drink, you didn't really like drinking, but you were happy for your new friends, and it would only be just one drink, because you weren't planning on getting drunk in a place like this, however usagi declined, saying she was tired, and you completely understood, after what happened, adrenaline and such, you smile as she walks off, but Arisu decided to stay.

You walk over to a table with drinks, there was a fruit punch bowl, and you decided to actually get that, because like I said, you didn't want to drink, and if you get too drunk, that can be a problem, you get some punch, and so does Arisu, seeming as copying you a lot and mocking a bit of your movement, you heard that mockery was the best form of flattery somewhere, so you push it off thinking it was really cute, you smiled.