Chapter 25

Hello! i wanted to pop in here real quick and talk about how much love I am receiving from you all and wanted to make a few shoutouts too! Firstly, I love you all for reading this story even though it has some very bad typos (somebody needs to edit it i.e. me). I really appreciate when you all vote and comment giving me your true feedback. This helps me to know at the end of everything what to improve on or what to add to the story when I finally get around to edit it. So, with that being said the ones that stood out to me the most over the past weeks with the constant notifications I received goes to @ArchangelElla , @JesseNobel0 , & @Johanna_Jh . I truly appreciate all of you and I wouldn't have made it this far without you all so thank you lots!!

    So, this is a pep rally... I don't like it. There were a lot things that made me want to be apart of society but this, was one thing I can do without. There were too many people taking up too much space in the halls, bathrooms, classrooms, the gym, and cafeteria. Loud yelling and cheering as everyone got ready to go to the assembly. Music blasted on the overhead speakers to try and encourage to students and staff. Dozens of smiling and laughing faces that I don't want to be apart of, so here I am. Alone in the library, waiting fro the rest of the gang to come along: or rather those that didn't want to be apart of the pep rally. Though from what I hear from Anne, they love going to the pep rally. It was one of the few things they actually enjoyed that the school hosted. That being said, I may or may not be alone in here for a couple of hours.
    The sun shone through the large dusty windows that seemed to make the library larger than it is. Dark cedar cast in bright sunlight casted the room in a reddish glow. I glanced around me with my feet firmly planted into the rough carpet. What am I going to do for 2 and a half hours? Shrugging my backpack onto my shoulder, I start making my way further into the library before I am stopped by a clattering sound from my left.
    My head snaps to the left as chills run down my back. There wasn't supposed to be anyone else in here. Pushing long tendrils of my hair out of my face and back under the red skull cap Shane gifted me, I head in the direction of the librarian desk. Placing my hands on the desk, I peer slightly over the desk.
    "Boo!"
    Jumping back, "Rosie!", shoots out from behind the desk. My heart thuds in my chest as my lips spread into large smile at the sight of Rosie.
    "Hey, honey bunch," she says with a grin. I stand as still as possible as she makes her way around the desk. Tendrils of her chestnut hair curling around her rounded face, framing her wide emerald eyes and enhancing her rose petal lips. Her hair was in tons of soft spiraling curls down her back stopping at the back of her knees. A pale blue silk skirt with a slit up the side that stopped just below her knee flowed gently around her ankles as she made her way to me. A large cream colored knit sweater rested upon her shoulders as a crystal necklace laid in the hollow of her throat.
"I thought no one was supposed to be in here," I said as she stops a few feet in front of me. There was a certain aura hovering around her that gently reached out to me whenever she came near. The sent of powder, lilac and honey caressed my face easing my lonely soul that seemed to be on the brink of showing its face.
"Yea, well, I thought I would take this time to spend a little bit of time with you," Rosie says with ease as if the words she just uttered didn't make my heart stutter, "Once I found out the others were still planning to go to the pep rally instead of coming to the library, I thought it was perfect. You know, take advantage of the situation and all." Those words sent my heart into a constant stutter as my cheeks became rosy.
My head tilts slightly as my gaze glides over her features in an attempt to gage if she was lying, "Your didn't want to go to the pep rally?"
"Nope. I've been to three already. Don't want to go this year again. You know, the only reason those guys like to go to the pep rally is because they like how they can pull pranks while its dark," Rosie dismissively states as she looks up at me with raised teasing eyebrows.
"Ahh, is that so," I state with a perplexed look. I don't particularly like pranks; brings back bad memories.
"Enough about them. What do you think we should do? What were you planning to do by yourself? Or should we skip school?"
    "Skip?!" My brows fly up at the suggestion. There weren't anymore classes today and no one would really know if anyone were to skip but I never thought Rosie would suggest it.
    "Yep! I want to spend time with you without any interruptions. I was thinking we could go to my house," her wide inquisitive eyes look into mine as my own dart from her to around her.
    I take a second to think about it before deciding that I wanted to try something my therapist had recommended I try. "Okay. I want to go with you," I say firmly as I was nervous and excited.
    Rosies face lights up before holding out her hand saying, "Let's go, then." Goosebumps breakout on my skin on my skin as my cool hand meets her warm palm and her fingers wrap tightly around my own.
    A small smile breaks out across my face as she gently swings our wound hands between us. I wasn't sure if she was going to be okay with my plan but I wanted to at least try. Here we go.
~~
    We pull into a simple gravel driveway with a small two story house with a sun room on the side of the house. I had gotten a ride from Grammy to school this morning so we rode in Rosies car today. It smelled just like her and it made me want to take deep gulps of her scent but I made myself take small breaths.
    The inside of her house was kind of a surprise as there weren't as many plants as I had thought there would be and frankly it also didn't have much of anything in it. The living room had an L-sectional with a coffee table and a mounted tv. The kitchen was a simple light wood kitchen with only a bowl of fruit on the counter. We finally make it to her room as she leans her back against the door that had tiny purple painted flowers on it.
    "Now, Miles, you are a very special person, okay?"
    My head tilts in confusion as my heart warms to hear this, "Mhm?"
    "I don't just let anyone in my room. It is my sanctuary away from the world and I would like to share that sanctuary with you," her arms flew in the air in a wide sweeps, "now, are you ready?"
    My head bobs up and down as my stomach had a strange bubbly feeling in it. I squeeze my eyes shut as she gestures for me to shut them. I hear the slight creak of a door and she ushers me forward gently but quickly.
    "Okay, sweets, you can open your eyes now!"
I met with vines and fairy lights, a gold canopy bed with sheer curtains on one wall, a vanity with tiny bits and bobs littering the surface, a large moss looking rug covering most of the floor and various stuffed animals and a large wooden chest sitting underneath a large window in the middle of the room. Lastly, a huge bear stuffed animal that sat next to her vanity in the far corner of the room.
"Woah," I say softly as my eyes fly around the room to take in everything. I breath in softly as soft petals and a powdery scent takes over my senses and my eyes go to a small color changing device that was letting out mist slowly.
"Come in, sweets. Oh, but don't forget to take off your shoes at the door and you can choose a stuffie off the bed and some slippers at the foot of the bed if you want," her voice is gentle as she walks further into her room, "I'm going to change into something a little more house cozy. Do you want me to grab you something to change into? I bought a couple things for you, in case you were to ever come over or if I was ever to gain the confidence to give them to you."
A nervous smile and laugh comes from Rosie that warms my heart and I take a once over at my blue jeans and grey sweatshirt. I didn't mind staying in these clothes but I really wanted to see what she got me.
"Okay," I say slowly making eye contact with her. I normally would feel terribly out of my element but seeing Rosie just as nervous as I felt on the inside made me feel comfortable.
"Okay! Pick out a stuffie if you want and grab some slippers. Ill be right back with the clothes, so you can pick what you want to wear."
"C-can you pick something for me instead?" I stutter hurriedly making her stop from going into another door. I might as well try now, its a good time as any.
Her eyes widen before softening, "Of course, I can, sweets. Something warm, long sleeved, short sleeved, one-piece, two-piece. Do any of those matter?"
All of those things sounded a bit too much for me to consider so I went with my go to, "Long-sleeved, please."
"Long-sleeved, okay. I won't ask anymore questions. I'll be right back," Rosie said as she left into the separate door. The  soft click of the door  left me by myself in her room. I stood for a minute as my thoughts seemed a bit slow but I wanted to talk with Rosie after she came back. After gathering my thoughts for a minute, my gaze went to small pile of stuffies (as Rosie called them) on the bed before looking to slippers at the foot of her bed.
I wasn't sure exactly what she meant my choosing a stuffie, so I left looking at them until she came back. My feet shuffled across the floor stopping just in front of the slippers. There were about 8 of them, with various different designs but my eyes landed on a pair that had dragons on them. They were dark red with black dragons and stars decorating them. I grabbed them,
made my way to the middle of the moss carpet and plopped down.
There was something almost therapeutic about Rosies room. There was this soft hum coming from the mist making machine, the soft lighting from the afternoon sun hitting her sheer curtain on her windows casted the room in soft glow, the small details littered around the room; from the countless Knick-knacks on white shelves and a floating bookcase.
My mind was trying to take on a soft glow but I wanted to talk with Rosie so I kept listing off the different mythical creatures that I know until Rosie came back through the double doors again.
My gaze immediately went to the folded bundle of clothes in her arms and a key that dangled from her neck. She had changed into a two -piece sleep set: a lilac blouse with matching pants to match with her hair still down around her shoulders and a pair of bear shaped slippers.
"I'm back, sweets, I hope I wasn't gone too long. I had a bit of trouble deciding what would be better but from your choice of slippers," she says cheerily  motioning to the pair sitting in front of my folded legs, "I'd say, i did a pretty good job."
Her eyes dart from my hands and to either side of me, to the bed behind me before settling back on me. Her head tilts slowly before humming slightly and making her way over to me. My eyes never leave her as I watched her with seemingly new eyes, as her clothes made it seem like she was a new person. My eyes followed her as she squatted in front of me on the opposite side of the dragon slippers.
"Alrighty, sweets, you wanna see what I picked out? Or did you want to talk now before you do?" Rosies comforting gaze meets mine in a firm but soft hold.
"H-how'd you k-know I wanted to talk?" I stutter as I felt myself wanting to slip into a younger mindset.
"Well, I want to talk with you also. And you are mumbling about those wonderful mythical creatures, which tells me you are trying to keep your mind from wandering. So, sweets, tell me what has your mind wandering?"
My fingers find themselves in the surprisingly super soft moss like carpet as I look down at the carpet saying, "I-i wanted to see if you...if you would help me t-to...help me regress."
"My therapist told me to try to regress when I-i have time so that when I involuntarily do, it won't be as scary and confusing," I explain bring my downward casted eyes back up to hers, "But, I'm too scared to try by myself and you said you have some experience with it. So, i just thought that maybe, I could ask for some help."
A warm smile stayed on Rosies face as her gaze never left my face as she says, "I'm really happy, you've decided yo come to me about this, Miles, it means a lot to me. I do have some experience but I'm by no means an expert and I would be learning along with you. But, I would love help you regress voluntarily."
My eyes widen as I search her face for any indication that she might not want to and when I don't find anything, I ask, "Really? You'll h-help me?"
"Mhm! Of course, I'm happy to help you, Miles. To be honest, I've wanted to help you for a long time now but I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up first. So, with that being said, would you like to try that today or just relax?"
I take a moment to consider but I felt that I was already kind of in the mindset to try regressing and I didn't want to miss this opportunity. I wouldn't tell Rosie this but I was also scared that she would change her mind if I waited so I say, "I would like to try today."
"That's totally okay with me, sweets," Rosie says tilting her head to drag my gaze back to her as she offers me a soft smile before asking excitedly, "Now, would you like to see what I brought?!"
I was giddy that Rosie accepted but I was also very nervous as it all seemed so real now.Just focus on the moment; don't over think it, Miles, I trust Rosie.
A shy smile takes place on my face at the thought of her picking out clothes for me as I hum out, "Mhm!"
"Okie dokie! I'll show you to my bathroom so you can change. Lets slip on your slippers and I'll take you there," she says while standing up and holding out a hand for me to take.
     I take her hand silently and tugs me up gently with a slight bounce and I slip my feet into the slipper that were super comfortable before being led to the third door that was in her room. I remained silent as I couldn't place any of my thoughts at the moment and I frankly didn't want to think.
    She led me into the well lit bathroom that had a tub and shower, with a sink and toilet with a large window that had rainbow frosted film casting the smaller room in sparkles and soft rays of color. Rosie had already set the bundle of cloth on the small shelf that sat just underneath the light switch as I was watching the colors and shadows dance across the room.
    Rosie made a small humming sound drawing my attention back to her before saying, "Okay, I'll be just outside the door if you need my help with anything, sweets, okay?"
    Her gaze stays on mine looking for confirmation that I had heard her, so I nod looking at the pile beside me.
    "Thank you," finds its way out of my throat as she makes her way out of the room. She looks back at me with a gentle smile, "You're very welcome, Miles."
    The door softly clicks closed behind her and I hesitantly unfold the clothes to reveal a two-piece set. It was a red shirt with grey long sleeves and a picture of a dragon in the middle and the pants were grey with small dragons and stormy clouds on them. They were large enough to make me feel smaller in them but not large enough to fall off my shoulders.
...They were awesome! They were soft and thick enough to keep me warm but not too thick. They also had dragons on them!! It was always very difficult to find bigger kid clothes designed like this!
I dressed quickly with a smile never leaving my face and even as I slipped on the dragon slippers the smile never left my face. It was a new experience smiling to myself after everything but this was something I couldn't shake even if I wanted to.
Turning around, I quickly avoided looking at myself in the mirror as I took off my skull cap letting my hair fall down around my neck and shoulders. I wasn't sure if I was prepared to look at myself. I picked up my discarded clothes and went back into Rosies room with a giddy stomach. My eyes were on the floor as I was very nervous for Rosie to see me in such childish clothes. What would she say? She picked them out but what if I don't look like what she imagined.
"Oh,wow, honeybunch!" Rosies excited voice came from off to the left of me and my eyes find her kneeled in front of the wooden trunk. She pushes off the trunk closing it as she makes her way over to me with her rosy lips pulled into a warm grin.
"I-i look okay, Rosie?" I ask not being able to stop my inner thoughts from spilling out. Fingers pulling on my sleeves, lip nibbled on, fingers softly tugging on strands of hair as Rosie slowly made her way to stand in front of him.
(Switches to third pov)
"You look adorably awesome, honeybunch, there is no question about it," she coos softly at him, "You took out your hair. Do you want to put it up?" Rosie could see he was super excited about the clothes he had on but was equally nervous about them at the same time, so, she wanted to direct his attention to something else.
Miles wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his hair, so he just shrugged. He didn't like hair in his eyes but he also like hiding away in it.
"Hmm. Okay, how about I give you a hair tie and you can come to me if it starts to bother you. That sound good, sweets?" She asks as she steps a little to the left looking around her vanity trying to look for a hair tie.
Miles hadn't really been paying attention to her words as his gaze was drawn to her hair that was flowing around her slowly as she moved. Rosie notices the simple shift of his attention as his wide round eyes track her movement with dazed gaze. He was the cutest! Rosie could hardly contain herself from going and squishing his rounded cheeks that had taken on a pinkish glow.
His face was one of wonder and childlike intent but he had no clear train of thought right now. He wanted to touch her hair. It was pretty.
"Honeybunch," Rosie coos standing in front of him again with a white hair tie clasped between her painted nails. As his gaze slid from her hair to her face, a silly smile overtook his face and Rosie almost had a minor heart attack at the sudden onslaught of cuteness.
"Rosie!" Miles was looking through new eyes and Rosie was so pretty to him. He made up in his mind in that moment that Rosie was his favorite!
"Ooo, just look how adorable you are! I could just kiss you're adorable cheeks!" Rosie could no longer contain her need to coddle and coo at Miles.
"Kisses!" Miles voice had taken on a softer flow and more excited lithe to it as slipped further and further into his headspace. He puffed out his cheeks turned them towards Rosie with his eyes closed in anticipation.
As everything was new for Miles, so was seeing him regressed positively for Rosie. So, this was beyond unfair in terms of slowly indulging in Miles. Rosie also had made up her mind to give him everything that she could and do everything that she could to help him heal his inner child.
"Aww, does my little honeybunch want kisses on his adorable cheeks?!" She ask gently placing her hands on his soft cheeks.
"Mmhm!" Miles hums out nodding his head quickly leaning his face further into her hands. He wants kisses from Rosie, now! He whines out as Rosie was taking in his adorably squished face before finally peppering his cheeks in kisses.
Soft pecks land on his rounded cheeks and he giggles as Rosie coos. Countless kisses land on his cheeks until starts to squirm and giggle letting Rosie know she has filled his kiss meter successfully.
This was just the beginning of this wonderful afternoon and more wonderful adorable filled days. They were going to heal Blue together. Blue deserves it.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Word Count:3802
I hadn't realized that its been almost 4 months since I've updated an I truly am sorry. I had a bout of writers block and I also have been having some health issues as well as some home issues. But, I'm back now as I really want to give Miles(Blue) and Rosie the ending they deserve. I am thinking about maybe 5 or more chapter left of this wonderful story. And I know we haven't seen a ton of regressed Miles but i intentionally made this story about his healing that exist outside of regression as well adn how hard it can be on the road of recovery. And there are to be more tears, laughs, kisses, coos and hugs to be shared. I hope you all stick it out and thank you all again. LSP <3