꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17꧂

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎
I am really excited for this chapter!!! But I will keep this short and get straight into it. I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter and I know we haven't really had a chapter yet where we really see Rosie and Miles interacting when he is regressed purely. Fear no more, there will a chapter(s) soon; however, I do need to get them to that point so please trust the process. After getting all the serious things out of the way, there will be a lot of FLUFF! I love fluff, even if it sometimes makes me cringe in envy 😂. Love y'all n I hope you enjoy.
☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
TW!!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME VERY TOUCHY TOPICS THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING. TW!!!!! TRIGGERING SCENES— ABUS*, HARSH WORDS, ETC.
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎
The weather was rough when everything started to hit the fan. It seemed the world was in tune with the events that were about to occur. Chicago wasn't the nicest place to live in but it had its perks that many people loved it for. Where there is more light there are even more shadows; so to say the least the shadows lived in most places in Chicago.
  The week before it was to be mom's birthday but we never got to celebrate it like we usually do; she was in an accident. Or at least that's what she told me and the police when they came knocking on the door that night.
  I was four at the time; you may ask how I remember when I was so young but I've always remembered everything. This would prove to be a blessing and a curse for years to come.
  Father never took a liking to me; he said looked too much like mom and that I didn't behave like a man or a boy should. I was a quiet kid that liked to watch looney toons, color, draw outside with chalk, and stick by my moms' side. I went to preschool but the boys seemed to not want to hang out with a kid who didn't like the things they liked so I spent most of my time by myself.
  I guess that's how I got used to being by myself, however, the highlight of my day was when I saw my mom. She was the sunshine, moonlight, stars, the rippling of a pond, the soft spring breeze that kissed my skin, the warmth that ran through my veins, my heartbeat, and she was my world. I don't remember a time when she didn't light up my world; walking into the room, waking me up with a kiss and hug, tucking me in at night, tying my shoes, fixing me food, and bathing. It may seem like I'm obsessed with her, well it's because I was. I had no friends so she was my only friend. She taught me everything I know but I only got to experience most of those things for four years of my life.
  "Blue!! Where are you?," mom said as she walked down the hall.
  I cover my mouth to muffle the giggles that fell from my lips as I hid in my favorite hiding spot. I didn't tell anyone; mom said to never tell anyone your best hiding spot. She found all of my hiding spots but I saved the best for last. We always played hide and seek; it was Mom's favorite game! I stopped giggling and put my ear to the rough wood floor as I held my breath. Mom also taught me this trick. Mom is the smartest mom alive!!
  The sound of muffled voices, door closing, keys jiggling, water dripping from the leaky faucet, but no sound of mom's steps. Did we stop playing the game? Is mom tired of playing with me? I listen for a few more seconds before realizing mom was leaving without telling me.
  Mom wasn't the nicest mom sometimes but she told me it is just because she is tired. She leaves sometimes for a few hours with father but when she comes back she is....tired.
  I ease open the wooden slab and stick out my small hand and knock on the wood two times, then five, then one time with 5-second intervals. I didn't know what it stood for but mom told me whenever I was hiding and she didn't come to find me then to do those taps. If she didn't respond with the backward response taps then I had to stay where I was; meaning father was mad, going to bring friends home, or it wasn't safe. I leave small battery lights throughout the house in my hiding spots, along with some toys, snacks, and books. Sometimes it would a couple of hours before she responded but she always came back.
  There were no response taps so I sighed sitting up from my crouched position and clicked the large button light to light up the small crawl space. I liked this hiding spot the most, it was the largest, had space to put pictures and I could even lay down. Mom couldn't fit she was too big, but I wish she could. I lay out the small blanket I had in the space to stop me from getting splinters; I had learned that the hard way. It was the afternoon so mom should be back tonight to eat dinner, so I'll take a nap to make the time go faster.
  I hear a door slam and hurried footsteps making me jolt awake and click off the button light. Hurriedly putting my ear to the floor I listen to the creaking of the floorboards to see if it's moms footsteps but it isn't. It's not fathers either...I can't move or they'll hear me.
  "The kids not here!," yells a female voice as she walks around, and not soon after the sound of radio statice breaks through the silence.
  Over the radio, a voice chime in saying, "Just do the response taps Star Gold talked about."
He said mom's name! How do they know mom? Should I come out? They already know the response taps...NO, mom said to stay put until I hear the response.
   I don't move until the lady in the hall taps onto the floor with Mom's response taps. I ease open the crawl space and ease out of the small space while being careful of the shelf that was just above the entrance of the crawl space. I slide the wooden slab back over the hole and eased open the closet door before crawling out slowly. I don't want anyone but my mom. They may know where she is.
  I was surprised to see it was dark out seeing as I went into hiding when it was light out still. How long was I sleep? And why wasn't mom home? I grab my blanket the sat on the edge of my toddler bed that sat on the floor and made my way out into the hallway. All the lights were on in the house and a female police officer was squatting with her fist still sitting on the rough wooden floor. Her head jerked up once my bare foot hit the creaky floorboards of the hallway and her eyes flashed with recognition and surprise.
  "Well, aren't you just the cutest?! You are a very good hider! What's your name, little guy?," the woman asked as she remained in her spot not moving an inch.
  I nod slowly as I put my blanket over my shoulder, saying, "Blue. Mom here?"
  "That is a wonderful name, Blue. Your mom is with us and she told me to come to get you so that I could bring you to her. You love your mom very much, huh?"
  I nod in response putting my thumb in my mouth as I walk towards the woman carefully. I didn't know who the lady was but mom told me the police are here to help people so I should trust them.
  "I bet! I love my momma very much. Moms are the best. Now, why don't we go to your mom's? Can I pick you up, Blue? You don't have any shoes on and I would not like your precious little feet to get dirty. Is that okay?"
  She holds out her arms, I just shrug and walk into her arms. I want to get to mom as fast as possible. The car ride was a little long but maybe it was just because I wanted to get to mom faster. The lady was nice but I didn't like talking to anyone except for mom. We finally arrived where mom was; the hospital. I was taken out of the back of the police car by the same woman and we walked into the hospital. We wouldn't leave until the very early morning when mom had been healed by the doctors.
  When I had seen mom she had a bandage on her head, a cast on her leg, and a swollen eye. I asked mom what happened but she just said she got into an accident but I knew she wasn't telling the truth. The police believed mom and so did the doctors but mom always touched the corners of her mouth when she wasn't the truth. I knew better than to say anything; mom was tired and didn't like when I talked too much. I'm glad she is safe now.
  The police also asked me if I knew where my father was but I hadn't seen him all day; he was always gone when I woke up. Mom told them he was out of town for the night and wouldn't be back till tomorrow. When we got home I just followed mom into the house while clutching onto her purple dress that was now dirty and had small tears in them. I didn't say anything as she walked into the hallway towards my room. She slowly closed the door to my room and she sunk to the floor in tears.
  "Mom is sorry, Blue. I left you for so long. He came home suddenly telling me I had to come with him. You know how he is. We were just supposed to go to our usual place but he...Oh, Blue!," she cries out quietly as she hugs my body into hers.
  My headrest on her chest with her stroking my curly hair and whispering, "Mom is sorry. So sorry. You have to forgive me when you get older for bringing you into this world and for... You were better off not being born from the man. Mom was a silly girl, who believed in his lies. But you can help me, you are mom's blue sky and blue ocean. Everlasting, no end, beautiful, my savior, my world, my suffering, my pain, my captor, my jail, my chains, my beautiful living hell."
She's just tired, just tired. She loves you all the time. I am her Blue. The ever-changing Blue, yet the beautiful end, her chains, her suffering, her living hell, her jail, her pain, but best of all HER WORLD. I am her sky and sea. I am Blue. Beautiful suffering. The means she can't live without me. I'll keep her with me until the end. I have to become her protector. She is my Star as I am Blue.
  That night father didn't come home just as mom said to the police but he didn't come back until two days later. In that period, mom had told me a lot of new things that I was going to have to do. I had to talk with father, I was to stop playing if it wasn't with him, we had to stop playing hide and seek, we had to greet him when came in the door, I had to spend time with him since I was too be a man, I had to hang with the boys at school and try to like the other things the boys liked. Mom always told me to tell her if her father did anything that made me uncomfortable when he was home. She added that if he took me anywhere then I was to tell her and if anything happened. She changed the whole house around and told me to not come out of my room unless it was time to eat since she wasn't sure when father would be back. We still played together in my room but it was all made up seeing as I no longer had any toys.
  The last thing she gave me before father came home was an envelope with a lot of cash in it, a small pocket knife, and a small revolver gun. I didn't know why she gave these to me but in years to come I would have dipped into the cash and the weapons would be used multiple times.
  Mom whispered to me as we sat in my room on the floor, "The world isn't a terrible place. There are only terrible people; your father is one of those terrible people and I live as one to protect you and me. You are the sky and the ocean. There will be a time where you will become dark and tainted but there will be people who can help you become blue again. Don't let go of those people when you meet them. Mom is an old fool that is scared and can't help herself. You can't leave me, Blue, not ever. One day, mom will be better and we will play till the moon and sun collide. The moon is your guide, the stars are your cousins, and the sun is your protector from the shadows. You are worthy of lol the happiness in the world but mom is not."
  She points to my chest, saying, "Your heart and lungs are the only things you need to worry about. If you are tired, sick, happy, mad, excited, in love, just listen to them. They tell you that you are alive and can keep going. Don't forget. Okay, Blue?"
  "Okay, mommy. I won't," I say as I lay my head in her lap.
  "Blue, you cant keep making the same mistake. You mustn't call me mommy, just mom. Your father hates that, you that!," she grits through clenched teeth as she strokes my hair for the last time.
  She sits me up and walks out the door before shutting the door and locking it. I made a mistake, again. I was bad. I made mom mad. I curl up behind the door wanting to hear if she will come back. She didn't. There would be many nights like this; no food till the morning, no bathroom until morning, no love for blue.
  If you were to ask me if I knew what was to come, I would have to tell you no. I was only 4 when it all started.
  Father was mean but he never hit me until he had come back from his short vacation. It was also the first time I had seen him hit mom; I knew he did bad things to her because I could hear their shouting, shuffling, her groans of pain, and her cries. I was too scared to ask what went on, so I covered my ears and hide in my hiding spot until the noises stopped. He told me it was my fault she got hit; I wasn't behaving like a man. I didn't know what he meant and I too young to even notice it wasn't my fault.
  I was in the bathroom when he came home; I had eaten some old bread and it made my stomach hurt. I walked out of the bathroom and he had mom on her knees pulling her hair as he watched me walk out of the bathroom. Father was a tall man with a lean but built body; he seemed like your average kind of man but he was far from it. Dark brown hair and a light mustache are all I remember about him now.
  "Didn't I tell you to be by the door when I walk in, Blue?"
  Hanging my head, I say, "I had to go bafrwoom, father."
  "You couldn't hold it?"
  "No."
  "No, what?!"
  "No, father."
  "Now, why couldn't you, Blue?"
  Mom tries to cut in saying, "I-i told you already, Arc!," but he pulls on her hair silencing her.
  "I wasn't asking you, Star! I was asking Blue!"
  "If I answerw, you lets mom go?," I ask not liking that he's hurting mom.
  "You want me to let her go?"
  Nodding slowly, I meet Mom's eyes as she holds his hand that is still tightly grasping her hair.
  "Alright, Blue. Tell me, now."
  "My tummy hurwts frwom bad food," I say not taking my eyes off of mom as my hands clutch the sides of my star pajamas. I was scared more for mom than I was for myself; I didn't care if I was hurt but it mattered if she was hurting. Father seemed to know this too.
  "Aww. Now, why did you tell me Blue was sick, Star?," he says letting her hair go and she drops to the floor making me run over to her.  
  "Blue is sowwy. No hurt mom. Blue was bad," I cry as I hug mom tightly.
  The yellow hallway light blinks as there is a moment of silence before father pulls me away from mom, saying, "Star get you and the boy ready tomorrow. I have a friend coming over tomorrow. He needs to be around some men. He's too attached to you."
  "Okay, Arc. What friend is it this time?," mom asks as she picks us up off of the ground.
  I didn't let her go even when father made us sit and eat dinner. I wasn't very hungry but I had to eat something; otherwise, he would become upset. Bedtime came quicker than most days but I wasn't ready to let mom go. Bad thoughts ran through my head as I clung to her simple flower blouse. Is he going to hit her again? Am I going to have to hear her screams again, tonight? Would he be mad if she stayed with me tonight? He is a bad man. I don't like bad men. Maybe I should tell the police lady?
  "You've got to let go, Blue. Your father is waiting for me," she whispers in my ear as she stroked my hair before pulling away from me and sitting me on my mattress.
  "NO! Be wif me!," I force out as my eyes begin to water. I didn't understand why my father was acting like this.
  She clamps a hand over my mouth quickly with wide frightened eyes, before shaking her head and telling me, "Mom will get in big trouble if you shout and he hears you. Do you understand, my sweet Blue? Mom will be okay, so don't be scared. I'll keep us safe, just...give mom some more time. I love you so much, Blue. Never forget that, okay?"
  I nod my head slowly as silent tears make their way down my rounded cheeks. I don't want tomorrow to come. I turn my back towards her as I lay down clutching my ragged blue blanket. There is a few moments of silence but eventually, darkness envelops the room, and the sound of her retreating footsteps echoes down the hall until they can't be heard any longer. Heavy tears continue to fall without restrain; a sinking feeling had set in my bones as I thought about my mom and if she was safe.
Soon enough, my eyes fell shut from exhaustion and that would be the first night terror that woke me up in the early morning.
  Sweat clung to my back as I awoke with a start and the feeling of eyes watching me would soon frighten me even more. There was a tall dark figure standing at the foot of my mattress doing nothing as it continued to stare for a few minutes longer. How did they get it? Why does it look like father? What was he doing in my room? He never comes in here. Where is mom? Why is she letting him in here? Did he do something to her? Is he going to hurt me again? Did I do something bad? My heart continued to hammer in my chest while I struggled to keep my chest from rising too much.
  It would be 10 minutes before he left and when he left he uttered the words, "F*cking sissy."
Sissy? Why was father cursing at me? What did I do?  Those were the kinds of thoughts that ran through my head over and over again until I finally understood; in years to come, that father was disgusted with himself for feeling sexual attraction for little boys. This, however, did exclude me. I was to become an object for my father to push his anger onto. He never did touch me which I was grateful for but at the time I was too naive to understand father was a sick man that was too arrogant to figure it out.
  Arc was haunted by his shadows that urged him to force me to bend to his every command. My age didn't matter in his world; I was just Blue and a sissy.
  "Blue! You've got to get up. Your father will be here soon. We both have to bathe and get dressed. But I can only give you one; there isn't enough time," mom shouts as she picks me up quickly from the mattress and takes me into the bathroom.
  The hot bath was nice but I wanted to sleep again due to being up most of the night. Father being in my room, the nightmare, the darkroom, the random noises, and the violent wide howling from the storm that was brewing in the air. I didn't want to meet any of his friends; especially if they were anything like my father. But, I had no choice I was just Blue.
  Mom quickly got me out of the tub and into a pair of khaki shorts and a simple white tee. I had other clothes but mom didn't like to dress me up around my father. I didn't care since I trust everything she says. Mom is the smartest mom. She was dressed in a pale yellow dress that came just below her knees and she put her black hair up in a messy bun before telling me to sit on the couch and read. I flipped through a picture book, that had all the types of stars and planets. It was one of the few books mom bought me that I was allowed to keep. Mom rushed around the box kitchen that only had two counters, an old stove, and a fridge that barely worked but as my mom tells me 'If it isn't broke don't fix it,' These words were twisted to help mend the gaps in our skin but the gaps remained even after they stopped cracking.
  The sound of keys jingling in the door makes me slid off the couch, hid my book under the couch, and walk to the door. Mom comes right behind me as she is dusting off the invisible dust on her dress. She flashes me a quick smile as picks up the corners of her mouth with her pinkies. I copy her action; my smile being small but no emotion behind it. My eyes remain the same and the dimple in my cheek never appears as it does when I am with mom.
  "Hey, darling. You guys are already back? I was just telling Blue that we should come to check to see if you guys were back," mom says with her sweet like syrup smile that was almost too sweet.
  "Yea, we are. Is the food ready? Atticus hasn't eaten either," my father says calmly as he trails in the door leading a muscular guy.
  Tattoos were slightly littering his arms, a full beard, and light brown hair. He ducked through the small doorway, hinting at his astonishing height. I took a slight step back startled at his height and the sight of him. I had met a couple of fathers' friends in passing but none of them looked like him. His presence was scary and almost demanded the attention of everyone in the room.
  "Well, aren't you the attentive bunch," Atticus booms out with a large grin stretching across his face.
  I stood there not sure what to do since I had never been made to hang out with my father's friends. I never liked his friends, they always gave me weird looks and always tried to hug me. I don't hug anyone but mom; hugs were meant for special people.
  Father turned towards me as he was walking into the living room and shoved my back telling me, "Don't just stand there acting stupid. Introduce yourself and then come sit with us."
  I stumble forward a little at his shove but quickly steady myself before Atticus could reach out to help me. I look towards mom quickly and she nods her head slightly as she watched our interaction.
  Looking back towards Atticus, I stick out my hand like my father had told me to do, and say, "Hello, my name Blue. Nice to meets you," as Atticus looks down on me from his staggering height.
  His grin widens revealing a few gold teeth on the sides as he squats down in front of me, saying, "Nice to meet you too, Blue. My name is Atticus Vaughan. And I must say, you're name is better than mine! Who gave you such a nice name?," with his large hand engulfs my tiny hand. 
  I look at his gold teeth for a few seconds before answering, "Mom dids."
  He laughs loudly before standing up, saying, "I figured as much. Your pops don't know good from bad if it was shoving a knife down his throat. Now, let's go see what your pops is doing."
  I nod slightly, not quite understanding what the man had meant by his statement but I follow him into the living room as mom goes into the kitchen. I sat between them as we were watching a soccer game that was supposed to change the season, or that was what they said at least. I didn't understand anything so I was slowly falling asleep. Father would slyly pinch my thigh shooting me a dirty look when he saw me nodding off and I would rub where he pinched while I tried not to cry. I had never been pinched before and I didn't like it at all. I knew not to cry in front of my father; let alone his friends. I knew I would get a beating to tucked my lip in and bit it as hard as I could to take away the pain.
  It went on like this until, Atticus shouted, "WOAH! Little Blue, what are you doing?! You're making yourself bleed! Dang it! Uuuhhh... Arc run and go get him some tissue!," as he holds my face in-between his hands with a frantic look on his face.
  My father starts to object but Atticus throws him a look that shuts my father up for the first time in my life. I turn to look at him and I catch a glimpse of my father's face that would make me ponder over it for years to come. He looked like he wanted to object but he...couldn't and he hated it. It made me think that father and Atticus weren't as close as they said. Atticus continues to catch the blood in the palm of his hand that was slowly dripping down my chin. I hadn't noticed I was biting into my lip so hard but I was glad it got Father's attention off of me falling asleep.
  "Now, why did you go and hurt yourself like this? I don't think you would just do this for nothing," Atticus says once my father had left the room.
  I shrug as I look away from the doorway my father had just walked out of. I couldn't tell him the reason, then the father would get even angrier with me. Then, he could even hurt mom because I was bad.
  "I don't believe that... Not one bit, Blue. Whether it was something you thought of or if something happened; don't hurt yourself like this again. It isn't good, okay?"
  He scans my face as he waits for my answer, in which I just nod my head once and look back towards the soccer game. He continues to look at me until my father comes back with a tissue. He holds the tissue to my lip for the rest of the time until dinner before smearing a bit of chapstick on me to keep the slits from splitting from them being dry. The rest of the night went without a hitch and father let me leave after dinner. I spent the rest of the time reading books until I fell asleep. I don't know how much time had passed or when Atticus had left but the next thing I woke up to was mom and father yelling in the hallway.
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟿𝟷𝟹
☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
To Be Continued....