𝟐𝟓| Ready to love

"Are you really trying to intimidate me?" Amane's father completely turned around and slowly began to near her

He was tall. Very tall. But she stuck her chest out and lifted her chin to make herself seem at least a little bigger. More confident, even though she was terrified.

Amane quickly stepped in front of Nene in a protective matter which made his father laugh out loud.

Nene grabbed his arm and pushed him away gently. She looked out the door. "Come in guys."

Everyone in the room looked out the door as a group of people came in. Yuri, Teru, Kou, Mitsuba, Mei, and even Ara and Tsukasa.

After Yuri told Nene the truth, they first went straight to Ara because out of everyone here, she deserved to hear this news first.

"Ara, who are all of these people...these humans. Why are they in this castle?!" he nearly shouted.

There was a look of hate on Ara's face. "How dare you," she gritted out. He was taken aback by her tone. Amane was as well.

"Yashiro," he touched her hand, "what's happening?" He asked her. She could tell that he was worried. Maybe even scared.

Her hand wrapped around his and she had a sad smile. That did nothing to make him feel better. Yuri stared at their interaction. Her mind was blank, she didn't know how to feel.

But she did take the time to study Amane. He wasn't ugly so she could see how Nene would fall for him in that aspect but she couldn't help but think that he had to be terrible.

"How dare I?" He repeated. "What are you going on about?!"

"You are not the man I agreed to marry." Ara took a step forward her pupils thinned with pure anger. Pure hatred.

"What are you talking about mom?" Amane looked at the two of them. Nene could sense his panic and confusion. She held his hand tighter.

She wanted to speak. To say so something, but she didn't know how. Nothing could prepare him for this.

"This man is not your father," she said with zero hesitation. Amane's face instantly morphs into one of shock. Disbelief.

He stared at Tsukasa to see if his expression was the same but it wasn't. He looked at their "father" with hate too.

"What?" Amane breathed. "How...How do you guys know?" His hand flew to his mouth and he pressed himself against the wall.

Nene hurriedly wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so sorry Amane," she whispered. His fingers went through his hair but he wasn't focused on her. He just couldn't understand.

His supposed father was just as surprised. "What are these accusations? Where are you even getting this information from?"

"They're getting it from us," Yuri said. Everyone stared at her but she was not afraid of any of them. "Over the years, I've collected a group of people, and during this time we've been searching for anything to stop your reign here."