𝟏𝟗| Perfectly fine

"It's been two days and nothing

"It's been two days and nothing. No one has seen her, no one found her, and no one brought her back!" Amane pressed his hands into his forehead, pacing his room back and forth in distress.

The redhead stood by the door, his hands behind his back, and frowned. "You need to calm down."

"I wish you'd stop telling me this," Amane groaned. "For all I know, she could be dead." Akane lifted his brows. "Her blood should still be in your system. Can you not sense her anymore?"

"Yes, I can. She's not dead, I was just making a point."

Amane stopped pacing and stared outside the window. "I don't know what I was thinking, trusting my father's guards. They don't even like me," he nearly laughed. Akane was starting to become concerned. "I'll find her myself."

He headed towards the door. Akane held his hand out, stopping him. "You can't do that! Your father will become suspicious. He already is. He doesn't understand your thinking, you going after her will only make this worse."

"I don't care about him-"

"Don't you get it? He'll kill her!" Akane shouted. This was becoming ridiculous. He did not understand why Amane was so obsessed with her.

"I'll kill him first," Amane whispered. His eyes were dark and they held nothing but the truth. Truth behind his words. Truth behind his intentions. He would kill his father without hesitation.

Amane walked passed him and out the door, leaving the redhead in shock. Amane wasn't stupid he wasn't just going to run out there. He knew his father would kill her if he got too suspicious of him.

It was time for Amane to speak to his mother.

If he wanted to find Nene and get her back safely he had to figure out all the secrets to her life. Secrets she didn't even know.

He wasn't sure if that would actually play any part in getting her back but he had this gut feeling that it would. That she'd be safe wherever she was while he figured this out.

On the third floor was his parent's bed chamber. Actually, the whole floor was just theirs. The second floor was all for Amane and Tsukasa and the first floor was where anyone else who lived in the castle slept.

Ara- his mother- sat on her bed. Her maids surrounded her and helped with her jewelry. Amane cleared his throat. She looked up and gave him a sad smile. "Please go," she said kindly to the maids.

They smiled back with a bow and walked away. "Heard anything?" She stood. He sat on the bed, grabbing her hand. "I need to talk to you about something," he said as she sat beside him.

"What is it?" Her eyes roamed his face. He held her hand in his and took a deep breath. "When I took Yashiro for her checkups she sang me this song that her mother used to sing to her."

Ara continued to stare at him, showing no sign of knowing where this was going. "It was the same lullaby that you'd sing to me and Tsukasa," he looked deep into her eyes in search of answers.