𝟎𝟔 | Live source

~𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞~

~𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞~

Amane rinsed his toothbrush off, grazing over his fangs while trying to get his hair fixed. Every time he woke up, his hair would be extremely messy.

He sighed when he heard a knock on his door. He dropped the toothbrush in its holder before exiting the bathroom and opening his bedroom door.

The cream blonde stood there next to Aoi. "Good morning, Amane-Sama." Aoi bows her head smiles at Nene, and then soon leaves.

Amane gestured for her to come inside and she went straight for the couch. This had been a pattern for two days.

He felt aggravated when he realized that she didn't bring her sketchbook again. She still felt that if she did, she'd get in trouble and he knew that.

But he wanted her to get passed that already. If he's being forced to have a blood slave he might as well have one who isn't scared of everything and anything.

That's what he thought even though he understood her fear. Or at least why she was. Don't get him wrong he wants her to know her place, that she's inferior, but he didn't want her to flinch at everything.

He walked out of the room to Nene's surprise even though she has already seen him do this twice. When he came back he took her hand and pressed the book into her palm. "Always bring this with you when you come here from now on."

Her eyes went wide before she nodded. Her hand grazed the cover while she stared as he walked back to his desk.

She's been there for a while and he still hasn't done anything like drink from her. It was weird but she was happy about it.

The room fell into silence as usual with Amane doing his never-ending work and Nene finishing her drawing of the sky.

She finished the dove. It wasn't amazing but it was pretty good.

The past few days had been very uneventful and Amane was starting to look forward to all the royal events that were soon to come. He was never interested in them, and he still isn't but doing work all day was draining.

He didn't expect to hear a knock at the door. It was past breakfast so it couldn't have been that. Nene's heart started to pound.

Her fear worsened when she noticed Amane seeming to not know why anyone could be at the door.

She felt something bad was about to happen.

Amane stood up and opened the door. He narrowed his eyes when he saw a scrawny servant boy standing there nervously.

"What do you want?" he asked.

'U-um..Y-your father- The king has requested to see you...and your blood slave-" "Why?" Amane interrupted him. He knew his father wanted to see his blood slave but he didn't think he'd go and request it.