𝟎𝟒| Ignored

𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖉

𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖉

Nene stood by the door quietly watching her new owner walk toward his desk. Tsukasa had finally left after he gave into having a blood slave and his stress had increased dramatically.

She was afraid but he paid her no attention as he went to his disk and picked up the phone before pushing in numbers.

She took the time to briefly look around his room and was amazed by how big it was. So many things were able to fit inside with still enough space.

She heard him sigh. "I need a maid to come to my room right now." he slouched back in his chair, pressing his head against the cushion.

After he hung up the phone he leaned forward and picked up a pen, starting to write on the many papers he had piled up on his desk.

He didn't speak to her, he didn't look at her. She just stood there shaking non-stop. Her chest felt tight with suspense.

She didn't know what to think of him. She didn't know how she should view him. He didn't want a blood slave and she could tell by how he didn't even bother to glance at her.

She jumped a few inches away from the door when she heard a knock. A few seconds went by before the door opened.

A girl who looked about the same age as Nene stepped. She had long purple hair and purple eyes to match. Her face was soft and gentle looking.

Nene didn't expect to see a maid look like this while working in the royal palace. The place the most ruthless vampires live.

"Amane-Sama..." She bowed at his presence, showing her respect. He didn't look up from his work. "Take her into one of the guest rooms and take care of her," he replied.

Nene's eyes widened.

"Yes, your highness." She looked at Nene opening the door and ushering her to leave first.

Nene just barely glanced at Amane who didn't watch them leave before she stepped out of the room, the purple-headed girl following behind.

She walked in front of the blonde, guiding her through the halls she seemed to know a lot about. It didn't take long until she stopped.

They had to only move about 5 doors away from her owner's room.

Amane.

That was his name.

"You'll stay in here." Her voice was soft and kind as she opened the door.

Nene nearly gasped at the sight of the room. It wasn't nearly as huge as Amane's but it didn't really matter. No one had ever put her in a room like this.

The floor was a wooden brunette and the walls were plain white but the room was lit by a yellow light that almost looked gold.

There was a closet door on the left side of the room and a bathroom door on the right. A small desk was beside the door with a lamp and empty bookshelves. Beside the bed, there was a couch and a coffee table.