𝟎𝟑| Auction

~𝕬𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓~

~𝕬𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓~

14 hours before

Nene stood in front of the train with Lady Kyoko by her side. She felt all the eyes of the vampires staring at her, making her feel afraid.

They can't legally attack her though...

"Alright Nene, I'll either see you again or I won't. Hopefully it's the latter." Nene bites the inside of her lip at Kyoko's statement.

"Stay next to Naru the entire time during this time period all the way to and after the auction."

The guy beside her gave Nene a stern look. He knew he was in authority and wasn't afraid to make that extreme if he had to.

Nene nodded, keeping her gaze away from him. "Make sure nothing happens to her, she's valuable," Kyoko said to him and he gave her a nod.

When she walked away, Naru took a hold of Nene's arm and walked into the train, dragging her with him.

She bit her lip. His hold was tight and it hurt. His hand was also rough so it felt like she was getting rope burn.

They stood on the crowded train, her hand barely reaching high enough to grab one of the handles for support.

Many vampires gave her looks. Some desire others out of disgust or even greed. Maybe if she was a vampire getting these looks, she wouldn't feel so uncomfortable.

The ride was going to take a long time since the auction was miles away. Naru and Kyoko predicted it to be around 8 hours long.

She hoped that enough people will get off the train over time for her to sit. But when it comes to vampires there's no telling what they'll do.

Most enjoy watching humans suffering. That applies for blood slaves but vampires despised free humans a lot more.

Nene breathed through her lips and closed her eyes. It was hard trying to find an ounce of peace anywhere. She glanced out the window and managed to zone out staring at all the trees hat would pass.

~𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞~

Stepping off of the train, Nene had finally figured out why Naru put on a very heavy sweater before leaving.

The air was freezing cold. The leaves from every tree had fallen, replaced by a thick coat of snow that covered the bushes and ground too.

All Lady Kyoko told her to wear was a long-sleeve gown.

Even though she was freezing, Nene couldn't help but to feel fascinated. She had never seen snow before.

It was so cold. She could see her breath in the air. Her arms wrapped around her body as it started to shiver.