Chapter 10 PORSCHE: -

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck are they talking about?" Fluke said with a frown. He cleared they table and thought for a bit. "Time travel? Kinn and Porsche? Vegas and Pete? NO way!"

"I have an idea" Aat said and turned to the group as they headed for Ohm's car.

"Yes?" Ohm said.

"Why don't I join the mafia with Porsche?" Aat said and Porsche frowned.

"I mean if you want to" Pete said.

"No way, I wouldn't let you do that for me" Porsche said.

"Porsche you are my best friend since we are kids, I just want to make sure you are okay" Aat said genuinely concerned for Porsche.

"Thanks man, are you sure?" Porsche made sure to double check.

"I am positive!" He gave a thumbs up. "And besides, I really want to see this whole mafia business thing"

"Or you wanna be closer to someone" Pete whispered and gestured for Ohm who was blushing. A couple of minutes went by and Pete went inside the mafia house while the group was sitting in the car waiting for instructions. Pete had a very difficult job to do and that was to hand in the papers of Porsche and Aat so they could join the mafia.

"Good morning" Pete said as he entered the hall filled with bodyguards, but the old ones only.

"Hey Pete, out with Ohm again?" Arm said.

"Uhuh! Where is P'Chan?" Pete asked with the papers behind his back.

"P'Chan? Why? He is getting ready to welcome the new recruits" Pol said.

"I see, nothing just wanted to greet him" Pete said and smiled. "So where is he exactly?"

"In his private room" Arm said as they all ate breakfast in the hall. Pete nodded with a smile and went to the private room Pol was talking about. He entered with the brightest smile and Chan looked up and it looked like he was sorting through the papers of all the recruits.

"Hello P'Chan" Pete said and walked slowly into the room.

"Umm... Pete? May I help you?" P'Chan said in confusion.

"Uhhh? Yes! Yes!! I was just wondering..." Pete said as he sat down on a nearby seat next to Chan who was stressed out by the paperwork. Pete looked at him with the biggest eyes and P'Chan looked up from his work and finally saw Pete.

"You were wondering...?" P'Chan said.

"I was wondering..." Pete tried to think. "If we can date in the mafia!!!!"

"HAH!?" PChan said out loud. "What are you on about this time Pete?"

"Nothing, I am just really curious" Pete said and P'Chan put down his paperwork.

"I mean... its unheard of, it allowed just not accepted and how do we say not necessary or not needed! You won't be needing a girlfriend or a wife when in the mafia since you will be dead already" P'Chan said.

"What if it is a one-night stand?" Pete said trying to get P'Chan distracted.

"That's okay, unless she is suspicious" P'Chan said and then looked at the time.

"Sorry Pete but I have to go" P'chan said getting up and gathering his paperwork while Pete was about to panic. Pete got up as well and when Chan was about to head for the door with the papers, Pete ran after him.

"Wait P!!! You forgot these two!" Pete said with Porsche and Aat's paperwork in his hands.

"Thank you, Pete" P'Chan said with his stern face as he retrieved the new papers and then went on his way. Pete ran out the door once he had completed the mission. Went outside to the garden, and then signaled Porsche and Aat to enter. Porshe, Aat and Ohm went out of the car and then was directed inside by Pete.