♤"Office Hours"

~~☆~~
𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙰𝚞
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞: 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐞𝐱, 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐤𝐲𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬

me with my cool new setups
this is already rewritten lmaoo
im workin on sm veryyyy cool ykyk ;D
~~♡~~
"Mmh- A-ah-!"
..Espresso moaned out, grinding against his darling's thigh. They were supposed to be at a meeting, but this was way more important to them.
He humped and rolled his hips, feeling Madeleine start to bounce his leg a bit, holding his hips to guide him.

He licked and kissed along the mage's neck as he moaned, grinding faster, chasing release.

..What lead to this, you may ask?
Well-
...
~~
The couple were simply doing their jobs, writing documents out, signing papers..
The usual thing.
After multiple hours of just working and occasionally embracing one another, they were called to their bosses office to speak with him.

..

"..So."
He started, crossing his arms, staring at them like they commited a crime.

"..There have been..Complaints, around the office. Something about- You have..'Interactions' with each other during the work hours."
They both turned beet red, looking away. Their boss only glared.

"I- sir we can explai-"
"You need not to. All I have to say is- Wait to get home, alright?"
He interrupted the knight, slamming his hands onto the desk to make a point. They sighed, saying their apologies, before leaving his office.

"Who would've even seen us, anyways..? We're- Relatively secretive.."
Espresso muttered, crossing his arms as they walked. Madeleine only shrugged, pulling the other close with an arm over his shoulder.

..As they walked, small flashes of what got them caught had flashed in the mage's mind.
Those times of the knight sliding a hand up his leg and into his pants, or the moment when they came close to doing it in the elevator-
..He flushed red at the thought, freezing up.

"Dear-? Are you alright?"
He got snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of his lover's concerned voice.

"Er-..Yes, I am fine. I simply realized that we have done things in public, multiple times.."
Espresso muttered, turning away a bit.
The other shrugged yet again, before getting a mischievous grin on his freckled face.

Slowly, he began to slide a hand down the mage's backside, being sure to brush against the spots he always would during their intimate moments.
Espresso grunted, quickly realizing what the knight was attempting to do.

He glared at him, furrowing his eyebrows in annoyance.
Madeleine only grinned more, moving to grip his dear's rear.
He moved a couple fingers downwards, being sure to push against the toy that he put in the other earlier on..

"Hmph-!"
The mage twitched a bit, gasping as the other pushed at the toy.
He gave up, groaning as he turned towards the knight, pulling him into a rough kiss and digging his hands into the other's long hair, pulling him backwards into the restrooms.

..And now here they are, the mage roughly grinding against the other's thigh, gripping onto his shoulders for support. He would gasp every so often, especially when his partner would jerk his leg upwards.

....
"Hm.."
He hummed into the other's neck, leaving small pecks to the warm skin.

"I-Mmh-.. More.."
Espresso lowly moaned, huffing out a few breaths.

"..I'll give you more than that."
The knight grinned, spreading the other's legs a bit more. He ran a hand down his stomach, shoving it down his pants.
..He expected to feel his usual boxers, but only felt skimpy panties, a small spot caused by his leaking dick.

"Oh, darling..You couldn't wait, hm?"
He whispered, the other arching his back. Madeleine reached into his pocket, immediately turning his toy to the max setting.

"M-Madelle- Just..Do it, already-!"
The mage screamed, throwing his head back. He felt the knight unzip his pants, pulling them down, along with his undergarments.

"I-m..Prepped and everything-Hah-!"
Immediately, the knight was pulling his dear onto his cock, beginning to bounce him up and down as he yelled in pleasure.
The entire office job was boring.

..The memories only flooded Espresso's mind, his fear of being caught still haunting him. He could only hope that they wouldn't be caught, evem though he put up a magic barrier at the door.
..Anyways....

Madeleine watched his dear's reactions closely, feeling his body begin to shake under his hands.
He roughly pulled Espresso down on him with a grunt, as they both came.

"AhH~! Right there!!"

Madeleine grinned, slightly moving himself in the other, to which, he immediately moaned out.

"..So..Could you wear those undergarments you like tomorrow..?"
"Y-yes~! A-as long- As you fucKk me like this aGain~!"

"..Of course, darling."
The other shook at that, arching his back.

"Oh, I adore it when you do that."
He leaned up, and began to whisper dirty things into the mage's ear as he bounced and grinded on his cock.

..The mage was definitely different when in throes of pleasure, but the knight didn't mind it.

~End.~

theyre def a bit ooc im so sorry
goodbye 'til i finish the next oneshot lmao