♤"Caffeine Addict"

𝙰𝚞; 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐬, 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞-𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤
~~☆~~
okay so like this is based on sm i saw on ao3 lmao but not the exact thing
short explanation; doing the ykyk with a coffee-cookie/coffee tribe born person causes the person to be caffeinated lmao

before we start;
I wanna specify what a free use kink is, incase anyone doesnt know.
basically, a partner agrees/gives consent to their other partner to have sex with them whenever they want/need. This can be sudden, as long as the partner is fully comfortable with it.

i wanna make sure that there arent any misunderstandings about this :)
~~Update note (..you're gonna see this often),, I made some major fixes to this chapter, so enjoy the new version <33

another update note; i deleted the warm cafe chapter for a big reason, that being that it was weird asf and i hated it so much. I will rewrite it as soon as possible, but enjoy the original draft for that chapter whilst you wait ;D

..Enjoy ;D

~~♡~~

..Honestly, this was not how he planned to start the night.
Being bent over a hard desk for a good 25 minutes was..Tiring.

The mage gripped the ledges of the wooden surface, that perfect spot being hit at every thrust his lover gave.
His papers sat in a messy stack on the desk, some falling to the floor from the hard banging of the desk against the wall.

Espresso could feel his partner moving a hand down to his stomach, pushing against the small bulge that formed whenever he would push inside of him.
...He didn't expect for this to happen.
He definitely didn't forsee his lover, pushing the lab door open, seemingly just clingy, yet immediately pushing him to bend over his wooden table, not even getting a chance to safely stack his papers.

Espresso could only moan out at the rough pace, the other holding his hips in a bruising grip. Moments later, the paladin began slamming into the smaller man, chasing a desperate release.

He screamed out in pleasure the moment he felt those rough bucks, back arching as that rope snapped, rocking him through an orgasm. The mage fell forward, heaving his breaths whilst the other man pulled out. He could feel an uncomfortable amount of spend running down his legs, leaking from his abused hole.

"Thank you, darling~!!"
Madeleine sang, turning out of the lab whilst pulling up his pants.

What. The. Fuck.

. . . .

Every encounter may have just been worse than the last.
..The table, their kitchen counters; Hell, even on the table outside; They've gone at it practically everywhere in this damned house.
He'd be working, and moments later, would have his ass-out, and being fucked into.
(..Although he had agreed, it was a bit..Shocking, sometimes.)

..Like now, when he stood tall at the stove, cooking them a simple breakfast; Some eggs, and some toast that currently sat in the toaster. He hummed to the tune of the radio, swaying his hips a little bit to the beat.
With a smile, Espresso put the warmed eggs onto a couple of plates, awaiting his lover to simply run downstairs from the smell of scrambled eggs.

. .He heard the steps from behind, going to turn around to greet his darling, yet he got interrupted by the other holding his hips tightly, pressing his own warm body against the smaller man. Madeleine slowly swayed with him along to the gentle song, pressing a few pecks to his neck and face.

Espresso chuckled, smiling.
But, all lovingly intimate things seem to have to end, his lover beginning to sprinkle in some gentle bites and suckles along the dark skin.
The knight ran a hand down his hips, moving it into his undergarments.