♤"Latte Doesn't Know."

𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲.
-𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍.
-𝙵𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 "𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠"
:)

~~☆~~
..Madeleine was never one for holding secrets. If anything, he despised keeping them, being one of the worst people someone could share private information with.
Especially one as deep as..This.

Of all things he thought he'd be doing on a Sunday night, half-past 11, having..intercourse with his boyfriend in his father's old van was not on that list.
Madeleine gripped roughly at dark strands of hair, pulling back with a gasp. His head hit back against the head of the seat, rattling beneath him.

..Down on the floor with knees scraping against the dark blue mat was his beloved boyfriend, Espresso. One hand held Madeleine's knee, clasped around the thick muscle and clenching at the bone, his other hand occupied with providing another type of pleasure, wrapped around his lover's length.

..And, his head dipping to taste the skin, only ever pulling away to take a quick breath, before immediately pushing his head back down.
Madeleine kept his free hand over his mouth, muffling the noises that escaped. He noticed that his knuckle began to go pale and slightly red from how hard he gripped Espresso's hair.

. .Of all the places they had done this, this was, by far, the most public of all their other interactions.
This van held memories, many memories. Family trips into other kingdoms for vacation, happy chatter while music played..
And, it was the place he was in when he talked to his father for the last time on a rainy day.

..It was passed down to him on his 18th birthday, when his mother finally gave up the keys, knowing her own time had been coming fast.

And now, it's used for..This.
Madeleine cried out for the final time that night, feeling his stomach twisting and turning in pleasure. A knot seemed to tie together and finally snap, release hitting him hard.

Espresso simply sat there and took it, not wanting to deal with the mess. He hummed, pulling off of his boyfriend to swallow.
He trailed kisses up Madeleine's stomach, moving to gently kiss him on the lips.

Silently, Espresso fixed his pants, slowly pulling his boxers up first. Madeleine watched, keeping his mouth shut. If he commented on it, his lover may just leave right then and there.

The sound of a zipper being pulled was what cut the silence off, as Madeleine sighed quite loudly and embraced Espresso.

"You should..Go inside. Before she questions why we've been out here for so long.."
He whispered, brushing some hair behind his boyfriend's ear, feeling his face warm up under the touch.

"Ah- Yes, that would..That would be best."
Espresso cleared his throat, coughing into his fist. He turned to look out the dusty window, out at his house where he knew his sister resided.

He reached into the backseats, grabbing his bag and coat and throwing it over a shoulder. Espresso gave his boyfriend a final kiss, before opening the door and stepping out. Madeleine sat and watched him walk to the front door, ensuring that he got inside safely.

When the door closed, he sighed and climbed back into the driver's seat, twisting the key and stepping on the gas to pull away from their house.

..The truth was simple as day. Their relationship was a secret, one that couldn't be let out to a single soul. They went to a large college, filled with people who disliked a relationship such as theirs. Anything that wasn't some big, burly jock dating a prim and proper girl was looked down on.