What is it - E.O.

I can't anymore, like I'm so drained of energy. It's sleep, school, repeat. All I feel is emptiness and loneliness lmfao. 

Y/n is been acting wierd. She used to be so outgoing, she said yes to every party. Every occasion, whatsoever.

Since last week, all she's done is stay home. She doesn't really talk that much, like she used to.

The Marvel cast has been planning a little reunion. Chris Evans called me, and invited Y/n. They're really good friends, but as soon Y/n heard...

"I'm not going, but you have a good time okay?" Y/n told me.

I really want to help her. I'm determined, to find out.

I've decided to make Y/n's favourite breakfast today. I grabbed the plate and carried it to the bedroom, where she was fast asleep. 

"love" I whispered. "It's time to get up, I made you something." I said, kissing her forhead.

She hummed, oppening her eyes. I saw her frown, but it was quickly replaced with a fake smile.

"Thank you, I'll eat it later. I'm not really hungry" She said hugging me. She hugged my like her life depended on it. That's it.

"We have to talk" I sat down next to her, and pulled her to my chest.

"Talk with your boobs? Sure." She smirked. 

"No, serious talk love." I say.

"Yeah" She says, cuddling closer.

"What's going on, with you? You've been locked away, not only mentally. You don't go anywhere." I frown.

"I'm okay" She said, her tone not convincing me.

"No, you're not. Something obviously happened. Come on, you can tell me." I smile.

She grabs my hand and starts to look at my rings, playing with them.

"It's all the changes." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"No one knew me, I was just ordinary person. Then I we started dating, and everything changed. People started notice me. They started to text me. People are asking me for photos. I saw this article online few days ago." She says.

"What was in the article?" I ask her.

"It was about my tattoos. It said that anonymous source, told them the meanings" She tells me.

"I'm so sorry, love. We're gonna get trough this together." I kiss her head.

"I have to admit to something. " She says, getting up to face me.¨

I look at her and smile "What is it" 

"I'm pregnant" She smiles. ( For fuck sake, They had a donor)

"WHAT, THATS AMAZING" I yell, tackling Y/n in a hug.

"We have to keep it a secret from people. Untill the baby is born" Y/n says.

"Is there anyone, you want to tell?" I ask her.

"Scarlett" she smiles.