Proffesor Romanoff - N.R.

No y/n will not fuck her... for now...

Also I'm posting more than there's a whole population of rats in NYC  : )

This year started of good! My students were hard-working, and actually paying attention to the class. Except y/n she was a good student, she had good grades in my class, but she was acting wierd. She was quiet, distracted. She seem sad, depressed. I don't know, but I'm determined to find out!

Today's class is the last one on their schedule today, it starts at 16:15. Pretty late, but that's collage life. Many people skip their last classes, for some reason. I mean it could be the late time. There's often around only four people, once only one showed up! Can you believe it? 

Y/n's pov

Today has been complete shit. My math exams were so hard, I will be glad to get a D-...

It's my last class of today with miss Romanoff. I always found certain comfort within her being. She was stern, don't get me wrong. Yet, she was so sweet to me. I really like her, like like her. I know I have no chance here, she's a teacher I'm 20 and she's 39. I think it's also ilegal for student and teacher to date. I just can't resist my feelings for her.

Lately I've been depressed, my parents are giving me a hard time cause of their problems. I've learned to never, in any circumstances to rely on them. They've never showed me true parent love, and it's only getting worse. I've never had the chance to find comfort in hugs from them, cause I've never got any. 

My mother hit me yesterday, that's why there's a sweet bruise covering my cheek. I tried make-up but I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it. My make-up skills are like rats trying to paint Mona-Lisa. 

I'm currently heading to Russian, not forgetting to light a cigarette on the way there. It took me about three minutes to get there, I stump it down and walk in. Heading trought the hallway I see no one. Sweet sounds of nothing, quiet. I lightly touch my cheek, trying to feel the damage she caused me. Sure enough it hurts like hell. Miss Romanoff can't see, this is a living nightmare. 

I take a deep breath as I walk in, I see her and no one else. "Hello Miss" I say not making eye contact walking straight to my assigned seat. You guessed it, infact it is like 3 feet from her desk. With a clear view of my face. I check the time it's one minute after the start, everyone should be here. I'm sure, they skipped cause it's the last class. Now I'm in prison with a hot teacher.

Natasha's pov

No one came, except Y/n. That doesn't matter, what matters is the huge bruise. It's covered in bad cover up of make-up. That's it, I'm talking to her about this.

"Y/n, you're the only one here, so we'll have little one on one"I smirk.(You are a pervert! Yes, you)

"Great" she smiles, looking sad. "Y/n we are not gonna learn today." I said.(THEY'RE NOT FUCKING OKAY!?)

"What ? What are we gonna do then?" She asked confused. "We're gonna talk" I said approaching her taking my chair with me. I sit infront of her.

Y/n's pov

That woman is too close to me, I will pass out. "About what miss?" I ask her. "Call me Natasha, no one' here, okay ? We're talking about you, Y/n." She said smiling sadly. Fuck a holy bag. This isn't happening right?

 "You're gonna tell me, why is there a bruise on your face." She said pointing to my cheek. "What bruise?" Act fool y/n, act fool. "Y/n I'm not blind, your future job clearly isn't make-up artist." She smirks. "First of all ouch, second of all. I didn't notice it" I said avoiding her eye contact, still on my "act fool" plan. Which is failing misserably. "Yeah, and that's why you put tons of make-up on it. Come on Y/n, you can tell me." she smiles. I can't resist her. 

She reaches out for my hand, with hesitation I take it and hold on to it for my dear life. Which isn't so dear to me. "Fine" I said, anoyed that my plan didn't work.

"I fell down the stairs" I hop on a plan B. "Cut the bullshit y/n" She said serious. "Are you a spy?" I asked her. "I asked my question first, it's very unpolite to answer a question with another question" She smirked. "Who did this" She frowned. "My mother" I said looking away.

"I'm so sorry y/n, you don't deserve this. Do you know that ?" She said. She sudenly got up, and walked right next to me sitting to the chair now next to me. She was only inches apart.

"Y/n, you smell like ash tray." she frowned again. "ehm, uh. no ?" I mumbled. "Look Y/n, let me be honest. Your mom's a bitch" She said. "That was very honest and true" I mumbled smilling. 

I look at her after a minute a silence, she smiles at me. My eyes slide down to her lips. No y/n stop. I look back up, but not in time. "Na-" I got cut off my a kiss. It was full of passion, honesty, and sweetness. "This is wrong" I pull, appart. "Want me to stop?" She asks. "Not what I said" I smirk...