Earth 1218 part 2 - S.J. / N.R.

TheOnlyFrogi for you mommy <3

It's shit so, sorry for that.

"So what does this mean for me, Strange ?" I asked him. "She's waiting there for you, I'll help you get there" He smiled.

After he explained what will happen, I without doubt accepted. "Wanda will get you, back I'll be there with both of you" He said. "Wait, I have to talk to Natasha first" I smiled.

"I'm here" She smiled. "Natasha, I have to tell you something" I looked her in the eyes. "What is it Y/n" She asked me. "Everyone in my place loves you, you are so loved. The same goes to everyone here. They love you. Thousands of people depend on you. You saved life's just by being there. Not by your powers, you may have saved lifes with them here but there. There you save lifes by just being there. I am talking by my own experiences. Before I met Scarlett. You saved me, my life. Forever I will be grateful. Goodbye" I say, tearing up. 

Everyone, just stood there. Especially Natasha and Wanda. I knew about they're problems from movies. They deserve to know, their worth in every universe. "Wanda, could you ?" I ask her.

"Yes" She, smiled sadly. "Untill next time, guys" I smiled. 

I closed my eyes, and before I made my mind up, I saw Scarlett. The real one. "Y/n ? Oh my god, are you okay ? You passed out, for a minute" She hugged me. "Yes, I'm okay" I smile hugging her back. "Glad you don't have red hair anymore" I laugh. "What, what red hair ?" She pulls away, now looking at me. "Nothing, love" I smile. 

"Y/n, your face" She frowned. "What ?" I start touching my face, I look at my hand and see blood. 

"Oh, oh" I realise. "Come on, I'll fix it up" Scarlett said, taking my hand. She leads me to the bathroom. I saw the damage in the mirror. There's a huge wound on my forehead. Scarlett proceeded to clean it up. 

"Thank you, love" I kiss her. "Are you sure, that you're okay ? You've been out for a minute." She holds my hand. "Yes, can we just sleep ? Please." I smile. "Yes come on." She smiles back.

A smile anyone would kill for. I am the happiest, to have her. Her pressence is my happiness.