Attachment - N.R

I'm not checking my grammar so fuck you, idgaf

I really, really like Nat. I know her for about a month. I know that's not much, but I get attached really easily. When that happenes, I'm afraid of being left. People leave me every now and then. For who I am, for my personality, the way I think and feel. I'm used to it, but it still feels like being stabbed.

Yesterday, I got my self together and told her. She said she feels the same way. We agreed to date. I'm so happy, but scared. What if she leaves too. Like everyone does. 

"Hey Nat" I hug her from behind walking into the kitchen. "Hi" She says with her mouth full of food. She's so cute.

"Y/n, we need to talk" She said. What ? What is going does she want to leave. Does she not like me anymore.

"Yes ?" I asked her scared. "I'm leaving for a mission for a day. It will be only a day, okay ?" She smiled. "Oh okay" I try to smile, failling terribly. "When are you leaving ?" I ask her. "In a hour" She responds. 

In an hour. What if she never comes back. Is she only saying this so she could leave ? "Ok" I say, and walk away to my room. I jump on my bed and start crying. I roll over to put some music on. So I can't think about stuff. I face plant the pillow once again, and cry even more. Suddenly I feel the bed dip, and the music turns off. 

"Love ? What are you doing ?" She asks me, not being aware of me crying. "Look at me, Y/n/n" she demands. I don't turn arround, I can't let her see me like this...

"fine" She sighs, as she turns me arround herself. I just lay there looking at her. "Why are you crying love ?" She smiles sadly. "You're leaving me" I sob, as I grab her and hug her.

"No, I'm leaving for a mission. I'm not leaving you." She says, confused. 

"I want you here" I hug her even more tightly. "L-Love, I n-need air" she says struggling to breathe. 

I pull away, and flop back down on to my bed. "uhuh come back, sit here." She says pointing to her lap. I do as she tells me so. Still looking away, Natasha turns my head gently to face her.

"Why do you think I'm leaving" She asks me. "Cause, I don't know." I pout. 

"I'm not leaving, in fact I'm not going to the mission anymore." She smiles, wipping the tears from my face.

"What?" I ask her confused. "I called Fury the second I told you. I saw the way you reacted. Now let's just cuddle and listen to music" She smiles...

SOMEONE FUCKING GIVE ME A GF LIKE THAT OR ILL KMS RN