25 things - N.R.

Maybe I do have a similiar one maybe I don't, I guess we'll never know.

Not read-proofed, and will never be fuck you :) <3

TW- suicide attempt, vomiting, 

A little while ago, when I was about 16 I made this "list". It had exatcly 25 things, of things I have to do before I die. I never really felt, happy, and I still don't.

I have everything, I've done everything. I don't see a point in living, anymore. Recently I met someone really special, Natasha Romanoff. We started dating about a week ago. She is beautifull, caring and many other stuff. She's perfect. There's only one thing in my list. "Be held by the love of your life, while letting all your worry flow away.

It is the last thing, now I can die. In peace, with the knowledge I've done everything. Today was day. The day I'll leave forever. Over the last few days, I've spent so much time with my friends. So I could give them, my love and affection. 

It is currently 9.pm...

It's go time, I check Natashas position. Shes peacefully scrolling trough her phone, in our shared room. I go to the bathroom, and take a handfull of pills. I wait a little, just enough for my vision to blur, the bottle still in my hand. I walk to Natasha, knocking stuff over. "N-Natasha?" I say weakly. "Y/n/n, what's going on ? Are you okay, you're really pale" She responds sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"I love you, please don't forget" I say falling into her arms. Natasha grips me tightly, making sure I don't fall. "What's in your hand?" She asks quickly, ripping it out of my grip. "oh my god" she whispers. 

I am still counsious, but this doesn't feel right. Maybe I don't want to leave after all. I want to be with her, only her. What have I done? If I'll die, atleast in her arms.

"JARVIS CALL BRUCE RIGHT NOW, WE NEED A MEDIC" Natasha, yells to the AI. 

"Come on love, don't leave me. Stay with me okay?" Natasha says, cupping my face.

"You need to throw up right now, okay?" Natasha doesn't think twice and sticks her fingers in my throat causing me to throw up, on the ground. "Okay, good. Bruce will be here, okay. He'll help you. I'm here" She pulls me closer. 

I start to feel cold, shivers running trough my body. "I'm here, what's going on" Bruce ran trough the door. "She overdosed" Natasha, tells him. "Help, quickly." She screams. "What did she took?" He asks. "Paracetamol, the whole package." Natasha starts to cry. 

"Okay what we're gonna do is, quickly carry her to the lab. You'll hold her upper body." He says, giving her instructions.

They carry me down the stairs, into the lab. I start to loose my vision slowly. Hearing, is starting to weak too.

Last thing I remember was Natasha saying, "I love you"

Is this it, am I dead. I don't see or hear anything. This must be the end, It feels like I've been here for decades. Only darkness.

"Y/n, baby" I hear suddenly. My vision starts to clear up, seeing Natasha. Her eyes, red from all the crying. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" I whisper, reaching for her hand.

"Why did you do it?" She asks me. 

"I tought I have nothing to live for anymore, but laying there. In your arms, I realised that I want to live for you." I whisper to her.