Train - S.J.

I had a rough day in school. My teachers were giving out tests like Santa gives out gifts. Except I didn't like this gift, a test from every possible subject. It was my 9th lesson of the day.I left earlier, about 20 minutes so I'd make it to the train station in time. Only thing I was looking forward was my bed. I'm single you see, so that way I have no one to look foraward to.After about one and a half killometer walk, I arrived to the station. I was just on time. The train was already there. I got in sat down in empty 4 seats and sigh in realive from all thestuff I was carrying in my backpack and bag. People are envy about me studying art school, they always tell me I shouldn't even be tired. It's harder than they think. Substant feeling of being worthless as an artist. It takes a while to adjust.The worst thing about art school are probabbly grades, you're used to being "graded" by words, not numbers. Enough of me complaining. I should start studying on the way home. I know that while im home I won't learn one simple thing.I take my stuff out an choose the history of Arts, one could never find such a boring subject. Don't get me wrong it's interesting, kinda...People in my class doesn't seem to shut up. The whole lesson I hear laughing, and loud annoying talking. How is one supposed to learn with them there?I have a test tomorrow from the old Egypt and it's culture. I should just learn.I put some music one but put only one airpod, so I know what's going out around me. The train is about to go, when someone runs in. A beutifull blonde. Wow, one never seen such a beauty.There's no seat left, besides the one next to me. I don't know if I'm lucky or else. I mean yeah she's beatifull, but she also seems about 10 years older I have no shot here.She probably isn't even into girls, not to metion person who looks like me. "I-Is this seat taken honey?" She says, trying to catch her breath that she lost on the run here."Y-yes go ahead" I say nervously, how come she calls me honey and I can't even say yes?People who flirt, ya'll have my admiration.We sit in a quiet silence as the train starts to drive away. I go back into studying, well trying... Kind off.I seem to not understand anything, like I forgot how to read. I sigh and close the book, I'm on a verge of a mental breakdown next to a hot women. I slowly turn around to face the window.A single tear rolls down my cheek. In the reflection on the window I notice the blonde looking at me, as I see her I realise she probably sees me too in the reflection. Fuck.I feel a hand on my thigh. "Hey, are you okay?" She asks. I look at her, the features of her face showing nothing but honesty. "No" I respond looking down at her hand. I quickly regret revealing my true feeling. I never do that. What's wrong, I feel safe? Her hands gives me reasurence.She looks at what I'm looking at and puts her hand quickly away, and starts to apologize. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable" She frowns."No wait, I liked it" I look at her. What's going on with me, I'll just go with it.She puts her hand slowly back, and as soon as she touches me I put my hand on top of hers.I look at her and smile sadly. "What's your name sad beauty?" She asks."Y/n, yours?" I ask her back."Scarlett" She smiles. She scooches a little bit closer. "What's wrong?" She asks me. "Just school stuff" I frown. "I can't seem to get any of the stuff we're learning, I'm just stupid."I look away. "Hey, don't say that." She says. I don't respond for a while, I'm just looking out the window. It's just me and her in a coupe. "How old are you?" I ask her. "I'm 29, and you?"She looks at me back, "I'm 19." I say sadly. "Why do you seem sad about that?" She asked my softly, now moving her hand to grab my hand. "Here goes nothing" I mumble."I think you're really hot, but I know I'm too young and you probbably dont even like woman, ad if you do why would you wann-" My fast rambling gets cut off by a hand on my cheek.I get embarassed and look down at my hands. Scarlett turns my head so I face her. "I'm sor-" I get cut off by a kiss. After a while she pulls away, leaving me all red from getting so embarassed."We should go on a date" Scarlett smiles. "I would really love that." I smile. She pulls me into a side hug, and takes the book from the bag I put it in. "Maybe I could help you?" She asks."No it's okay, I really don't want to bother you with this." I take it from her." Shut up, I actually like this subject. I would love to help you out" She kisses my cheek.