Covering them - F.P.

Short one, If you got any request tell me. I'll be happy to do them !

Also once again venting here : ) lol

I have many tattoos, not only for art purpose. I use them to cover scars on my body. The thing is I have many scars on back from the sport I do. Downhill, it is a truly beautiful but dangerous sport. It got me alot of scars which I really hated, as they covered alot of parts. I still do Downhill, I never wanna leave that sport, but I never showed my back to my girlfriend. I think she's slowly realizing I'm hiding something. 

I just don't want her to see this monstrosity. We've been together for over 4 months now, I never had sex with her. I don't wanna risk her seeing it, I don't want her to leave me. 

"Hey, love ?" Florence calls out from the bedroom. "Yes?" I answered. "Come here, I wanna talk to you about." she called out once again. "What?" I look at her. "Sit" she said.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I ask, scared. "No, dumbass. I just wanna talk to you, about something." She smiles. "Oh, sorry. What is it?" I ask her, confused.

"Do I not attract you sexually ?" She frowns. "What?! No, you do." I take her hand. "Why don't you ever have sex with me, then?" she smiles sadly. "Love, it's not you. It's me." I answer, with all my honesty. "Why, what happened? You don't have to hide anything. I love you either way" she squeezed my hand. "If you really wanna know. Take my shirt of." I smile sadly.

She takes it off slowly. "What is it ?" She asks, confused. "Look at my back Florence" I said frowning. She crawls behind me. She starts to softly touch my back, tracing those scars. I don't see her face, she must be disguisted. My thoughts are interupted by a sweet hug from behind. "Those are beautiful, love." She kissed my cheek. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you, endlessly" she whispered.