Drugs - N.R.

I liked having fun, and key to having fun are drugs, alcohol and my best friend. Me and Natasha met in a club and ever since, we are sticking together. Natasha isn't some sort of a junkie and neither am I. Just from time, to time I like to go somewhere else.

I invited Natasha over to my aparment today, to hang out. I bought some vodka, since it is our favourite and little bit of cocaine. I put on my favourite playlist and wait for her. 

I hear a knock, so I get up and run to the door. "Hi" She smiles. My eyes glance to her lips. I have to control myself.

"Are you gonna let me in, or are we gonna stand here ?" She smirks. "I-uh come in" I say getting out the way. "I got something little..." I say, showing her the stuff on my table. "Got the good stuff, huh?" She smiles. 

It was getting darker, music was getting louder, and we were getting drunker.

"NATASHA, I want to try something with you" I slur out pointing at her. "What is it?" she looks at me. "Come with me" I say getting up tripping a little. Natasha follows me into my bedroom. "Lay down, and take of your shirt" I smirk. "Why would I do that" She flops down on my bed. "Nat, trust me" I sit down next to her. Natasha takes of her shirt, revealing her boobs. I stare a bit, and then get a little bag, from my pocket. "You don't move" I say, getting on top of her and sitting down in her lap. I make a line of cocaine on her stomach and snort it. 

Natasha looks at me surprised. I look at her and lean down a bit. I can't resist but kiss her...