Sleepy, but not asleep - N.R.

Can't sleep, well not much of a change didn't sleep for 2 days.

Me and Nela are sharing one dorm. Though, Nela always used to fall asleep first, it all changed in just few days. The finals were, getting closer and closer and Nela's sleep was getting shorter and shorter. 

I never really talked to Y/n much, I like to keep stuff for myself. Intrestingly I find myself, more and more urging to talk to her. 

Y/n just came back from her classes, slumberly falling into the bed. "Hi, Nat" She mumbled into the pillow. "Hey" I answered looking at her.

She got up quickly, opening her laptop and started working on something. Hours passed by and it was getting close to 2 am. "Are you, not going to sleep?" I asked her. "Sleep equals less time" She said, no emotions whatsoever. 

Y/N'S POV

I had no time spare, my time was running out. I am trying, I really am. Not suprisingly, I'm still failling. I really want to sleep, I didn't sleep for 3 days. 

I guess 3 minute pause wouldn't kill me. I quickly get up, grab the hidden pack of cigarettes and run outside. I ran out of the building lighting a cigarette. I look around the darkness, hoping something will eat me, and free me out of the finals. As I'm looking around I look at the building we live in, the light coming from our room catches my eye. I see Nat standing there looking down at me. Fuck.

About 3 minutes later, I hear steps. Knowing it's Natasha, I keep looking away.

"What the hell are you doing?" She scolds me. "Sorry, i'm just" I answer, not even being able to finish. I look at her eyes, they're so beautiful. 

I always liked her. I'll shoot my shot.

If I fail, I'm sure blaming it on not sleeping will help it. I turn around, and kiss her.

To my surprise she kisses me back, her lips bringing me comfort. To which I needed.

NATS POV

I couldn't help it, hiding my feelings for her. I kiss her back, like my life depends on it. Holding her waist. 

Her body is starting to get heavy, even trough out the dark I can see her eyes closed. She fall asleep.

I pick her up and carry her to our room. Carefully placing her on the bed, laying next to her.

"Goodnight, sleeping beauty"