Chapter 26

(Y/N) sat up in bed, hearing a shuffling noise outside her door. She immediately stood up and inched towards it. 'Too dark to see who it is...'   A note suddenly slipped into the room. (Y/N) stepped back before grabbing her pet. "Go get em, Bosco." He groaned and flopped over. 'Gee, thanks...'    

She grabbed the note carefully and emitted a small flame from her hand so she could see. 

3600 Karasuno Ave. 10 P.M. Come alone.

She deadpanned. 'They must think I'm stupid or something...'   (Y/N) sighed and picked up her phone, dialing a number. "Hey bud, could you do me a favor? Yes, I know it's 8 in the morning, yet you still picked up....Yes, I'm aware it's Shark Week...."

She waited a few seconds before silently pumping her fist in triumph. "Thank you! I owe you one, okay? See you soon." Just as she was hanging up the phone, she felt a tingle all of a sudden. 'Someone's here.'

(Y/N) jumped and swung her fist around before someone caught it. She gasped. "Iida?"

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO ASSAULT ME?!" He asked, letting go of her fist. 'He caught my punch...?'  "W-well you're always coming in here unannounced! What are you doing up?" 

"I couldn't sleep, so instead of wasting my time I decided to get up and see you! Since, y'know...I'm Class Rep and I should look out for my classmates!" He replied, chopping his arm. (Y/N) smiled. "Okay. I'm glad you're here, I need your advice on something." She said, handing him the note. He read it quickly before looking up at her hesitantly. "Please tell me you won't do it."

"I'm not 100% sure yet, it could be those same guys. But I'm gonna know unless I go." Iida frowned and put his hands on his hips in annoyance. "Tenya, please. I need your help."

His face softened and he sighed, taking her hands gently. "I would keep an eye out for your family. If the villains know your father, they will most likely try to use any other of your family members to get what they want. Like animals..." 

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "I think they can be human sometimes, too. Human enough to know how to make someone hurt." Tenya shrugged. "That is true, for some."

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up, seeing that she received a text from Ochaco. 

Uraraka: Denki got permission from Sensei to go to the pool, the whole class is going! You in?

(Y/N) smiled and looked up at Iida. "Come on, the class is headed to the pool." He tilted his head in confusion as she went to her closet to get her bathing suit. "The pool? But what if something were to happen to you while we're there? Your guard will be down, I'm sure-!"

(Y/N) turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Iida Tenya." He gasped loudly. 'Oh lord, not my government name...'  

"Be honest. Would I ever let my guard down?" She asked. The boy shook his head slowly. "Plus, it would be a good opportunity to be with each other! Almost like a date~"

"L-LET'S GO THEN!"

LATER-

Mineta and Denki eagerly made their way through the doors of the locker room entrance. "Just wait until we see those girls in the tightest bikinis known to man!" Mineta nodded. "Yeah, I bet that by the end of the day I'm gonna touch a pair of bobas if it's the last chance I get!"
They went to the pool and gasped. "Aww man, the school bathing suits??!"

"Exactly, and you'll behave yourself regardless, correct?" Iida asked, towering over them menacingly.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Come join us for some volleyball! Assuming you know how to play." Jirou called her over to the group of girls in the water. 'Assuming I know how to play, huh...?'  "How do you play?" She asked innocently, knowing she already knew how. "It's pretty simple! To start the match, someone throws up the ball and hits it to the other side. The other side has only three amounts of hits before it has to come back to us, and the same goes for our side! Drop the ball and it's a point for the other team. Make sense?" Mina giggled and patted her on the shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll go easy on you!"