Chapter 9

(A/N): How's life? Good or bad, you look like you got a case of the munchies, my dude. So sit back, relax, and grab some snacks. Go ahead and get you a box of Ding Dongs, maybe a bottle of Werners, orrr some of them Jaffa Cakes. Heggs yeah.

 Heggs yeah

Flashback:

13 year old (Y/N) went up the winding staircase and walked into Aang's room. She peeped through the door and saw him sulking on the floor. She sighed and slid on the floor next to him. "Aang...? Are you okay?"

He shook his head. "Gyatso...He's really gone." He said. (Y/N) looked down at the hardwood floor, sulking as well. "Yeah...It's hard to believe, isn't it?" Aang nodded and rested his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder, sighing. "What are we gonna do without him?"

(Y/N) sighed right along with him. "I...I don't know. I was always taught that we go to a better place after we die, but...I can't help but still feel sad." Aang nodded. "Would you...Sing me that song again? The one about the pirates or something?"

(Y/N) smiled and nodded, opening her mouth to sing.

(Hoist The Colours: Hans Zimmer, Ted Elliot and Terry Rossio)

"The King and his men stole queen from her bed....And bound her in her bones...The seas be ours and by the powers...Where we will, we'll roam."

Aang smiled softly and began to sing along. "Yo...Ho...All hands...Hoist the colors high...."

"Heave...Ho...Thieves and beggars..."

"Never shall we die..."

Present Day

"Well...? Well what? Speak up, boy!" Sokka said to Tenya.

"W-well, I-"
He was cut off by Mr. Aizawa calling
(Y/N)'s name. "(Y/N), come. It's about time I take you home, yeah?"

Everyone looked at her. "(Y/N), you're staying with Sensei Aizawa? Why?"

(Y/N) flinched and walked past them, ignoring their questions. She waved goodbye to her friends and cousins and walked away with her teacher. "Thank you." She whispered to him. He nodded his head, humming a response. 

LATER-

Aizawa sighed, setting your stuff by the door. "You'll be crashing here until further notice, understand?"

(Y/N) nodded and looked around, amazed by how comfortable her teacher's house looked.

(Y/N) smiled and sat down on the chair, noticing that her headache was getting worse. Just don't say anything about it... "Uh, your house is really nice, Sensei!"

He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. "It's nothing much."

(Y/N)'s phone buzzed and she picked it up, opening the message that was just sent to her.