Chapter 23

Hello and welcome back to this book that started out as the dumbest joke ever, and ended up...still pretty dumb. I'm still havin a ball writing this, lol.

But I hope you've enjoyed it thus far, and don't forget to sit back, relax, grab some snacks. Go ahead and grab some authentic Yakisoba noodles (preferably the Spicy Chicken flavor), a Bob Ross sparkling drink (yes, they have those)

 Go ahead and grab some authentic Yakisoba noodles (preferably the Spicy Chicken flavor), a Bob Ross sparkling drink (yes, they have those)

...And a big ol' scoop of strawberry ice cream to top it all off.

~on with the story~

Previously:

'He's asking me on a date...? Like, a DATE date?'

(Y/N) managed to keep her cool on the outside, but was screaming in her head. Iida didn't even notice, his face flushed with embarrassment. "(Y-Y/N)?"

She cleared her throat and looked up at him calmly. "W-when and where?"  

Every girl in Class 1-A began to scream at the top of their lungs, jumping up and down around the common area. "Oh my gosh, was he blushing??" Momo asked. "Uhh, well yeah-"

Ochaco jumped in. "Was he staring at you? Like, right in the eyes??"

"Did he really give you that flower? How sweet!"

Jirou came up from behind her and shook (Y/N) by her shoulders. "Can I please, please, pleaseee be the DJ at your wedding?!" Mina pushed everyone aside. "Everybody quiet! Let her breathe!" (Y/N) sighed. "Thanks."

"But yeah, you going to the mall with us, hon." She said, giving her a small smile. "The mall? What for?" The girls gasped and shook their heads in disappointment. "What, you thought you were going on a date in your pajamas??"
(Y/N) looked down at her clothes. "These aren't pajamas..."  Mina giggled. "Sorry boo-boo, but that's not gonna cut it this time. To the mall!"

The girls began to cheer when Iida sleepily got off the elevator. "What in the world is going on down here-?" He looked up and saw (Y/N) surrounded by all the girls in the class. He was confused but still smiled at her, waving.  "IIDA NO, GET BACK UPSTAIRS!" Ochaco shouted. 

"Wait, but-"

"The girls are in a meeting, go away."

'That's not necessary...' (Y/N) thought. "It's fine." Everyone got quiet and turned to look at her. "Are you sure?" Ochaco asked. She nodded slowly. "We're about to leave anyway." She replied as she stood up and walked over to the boy. "Good morning." She said to him. 

He smiled and hesitantly patted her on the shoulder. "Good morning." 

"Kissss..." Someone whispered. They gasped and Iida pulled his hand away quickly. "S-so I'll see you tonight?!" (Y/N) smiled nervously and nodded. "Yeah! See ya." The girls giggled and pushed her out the door. "Bye Iida~"