Emerald: Hey!

Tyrian: Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. I want to tell you both a little secret. Your question is all wrong. (laughs)

Emerald: What?

Tyrian: "What do you want from this?" Children, please, if you're not loving what you're doing, then you're in the wrong field.

Emerald: So, what? Are you saying we should just leave?

Tyrian: (gasps) Oh no, no, no, no. (chuckles) You can't do that!

Mercury: Then what did you come here for?

Tyrian: To say farewell. There's been a change in plans. Her Grace must act swiftly if we are to prevail. If General Ironwood comes to his senses and calls upon aid from Vacuo, all may be lost for us! And so the good doctor and I are being sent to Atlas... to prepare.

Emerald: Prepare for what?

Watts: Tyrian!

Arthur Watts can be seen at the end of the hallway leading into the room.

Watts: It's time.

Tyrian steps off of Mercury, who gets back up on his feet.

Tyrian: Do what makes you happy children... please? I'm begging you... (smiles evilly)

Tyrian holds his new tail out threateningly, with purple liquid venom dripping from the stinger's tip. Tyrian walks away towards Watts letting out a little chuckle. Emerald and Mercury watch him leave with disgusted looks. Android 21 walks past the two looking a bit more fidgety as her smile was beginning to look crooked.

Meanwhile, in Argus...

Jaune: (Y/N)! Oscar!

Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, and Saphron Cotta-Arc are walking down a sidewalk at night.

Nora: (calling out) (Y/N)? Oscar?

Ren: This city's enormous, he could've gone anywhere.

Jaune: This is all my fault... I overreacted.

Saphron: I still don't really understand what happened. Was it about the mission?

Nora: It's... kind of hard to talk about.

Saphron: I know, I know, "top secret". Did he... do something wrong?

Jaune: No... he didn't. We just got some new information and... it's going to be a lot harder than we thought.

Saphron: I mean, if it was easy, then it wouldn't be important. Right?

Ren: I think we're all just a bit unsure of what to do next.

Saphron: You could... stay in Mistral, get your licenses at Haven, and come back to Argus. There's a lot of good you can do here. I know your mission is important, but it's not like you're the only ones who can do it. It's not the only mission that needs doing.

Jaune: It's... not that simple.

Saphron lingers a bit behind while Jaune, Ren and Nora walk forward, before turning around to look back at her.

Saphron: Well, uh... I should go pick up Adrian from daycare. I'll let Terra know what's happened, and we'll meet you later. Good luck.

The three Team JNPR members watch Saphron leave before looking down sadly.

Nora: Hey, there's a cafe over there. Why don't we get something to warm up?

Jaune: I'm okay. You two go on ahead.

Ren and Nora watch Jaune walk away with sad looks on their faces. Jaune takes a seat on a nearby bench.

Nora: You don't want anything?