SDWN 55

Keyshia Cole - You Complete Me

After ripping and running all morningit felt like Allure finally got a chance to sit down. Chunk's first birthday was days away, and Allure was making sure everything was perfect for her Hollywood themed birthday party. Allure and Kyren were going all out for their baby girl. Allure had been sitting on this party theme since the day she had Avi, so it was fun to finally be planning it out. It was crazy to think that she had a soon to be one year old.

"Tell me how it feels to be a few days away from being one years old?" Kyren asked Chunk as he inched her brush towards her, "Good." Avi's baby voice replied. At a few days shy from 1, she had a handful of words she could say. She had questions that she could answer to as well. Allure was finally hearing "mama" now too, which she loved.

"My baby finna be one—that shit crazy." Kyren spoke as he leaned over and kissed Avi's plump cheek. "I gotta pat us on the back though, we really good as fuck at this parent shit." He added, causing Allure to smile. She agreed, parenthood didn't come with a manual but the couple woke up every morning and did their best. Allure looked up from slipping Avi's shoes on to see Kyren staring at her, she furrowed her eyebrows together before nervously chuckling.

"Yes?" She questioned, looking back up at him. A smile sat on his face as he shrugged. "You look as fuck." He announced, he neared closer to her and pressed his lips into hers. The couple shared a deep kiss before Allure pulled away and used her thumb to gently swipe over his lips as she looked at him in awe.

"We got time to spare?" He questioned, Allure chuckled. "No—you know I don't like being late to Gymboree." Allure replied, Kyren nodded his head as he stepped back.

"Alright." He spoke before he kissed Allure's forehead and then Chunk's, "So look bae, I know we love Gymboree and she's made so many friends, but I was thinking once she turns 3 I want her to start cheer." Allure announced.

"What kinda cheer? Competition or like for a little league team?" Kyren questioned, Allure furrowed her eyebrows together as she eyed him.

"How you know the difference?" She questioned, Kyren chuckled. "My mama used to coach both—you know she wanted a daughter." He explained.

"Mhm." Allure chuckled, "I think I want her to cheer for a little league team." She added.

"Hell no, she ain't cheering for nobody raggedy ass son." Kyren replied, "Kyren." Allure kissed her teeth before laughing.

"I promise at three she's not even thinking about that—she's just gonna be looking forward to cheering and being with her friends." Allure explained, she lifted Chunk out the rocking chair and let her roam around the room. She loved playing with her mini kitchen, so that's what she gravitated to. "You right—so what team you got in mind? One around here?" He replied.

"I was thinking the team that Millie cheers for." Allure replied, Kyren nodded his head. "Alright, well when that bridge comes, we'll cross it." He replied. Allure was looking forward to Chunk trying her hand at different activities, simply because she didn't have the chance to growing up.

"Alright—you ready to go tootie?" Allure questioned Avi, using one of her newfound nicknames. Avi nodded her head yes as she continued to play with her kitchen set. "Let me gone head and head to this airport , I'm already knowing my mama finna start blowing my phone up." Kyren announced. Doris and Jospeh were flying in to celebrate their granddaughter's birthday.