SDWN 13

Lauryn Hill - Tell Him

I wanna start by thanking my girls that comment every chapter!! I love y'all frfr💗and if you don't comment, don't be afraid! All opinions welcomed.

________________________

Allure used her hand to get a waft from the white wine in her glass, she gently swirled it around before taking taking a sip. It was sweet and super strong since it had been resting for 20 years. They couldn't leave Italy without visiting a vineyard, it would be a sin if they didn't—especially since they both loved a good glass of wine. White or dark, they had no preference.

"That shit taste like patron." Kyren announced, slightly twisting his face up. Causing Allure to laugh. It definitely wasn't like the wine you picked up from your local total wine. "I like it though." He added.

"I do too." Allure nodded her head, she smirked as she watched Kyren take sips from the wine glass. She took a few sips as well, wine always made her feel sexy and she knew she'd be feeling that feeling very soon.

"I definitely want a wine cellar in the house, a walk in cellar matter of fact." Kyren announced, Allure nodded her head. Growing up she always felt like people with wine cellars in their house were rich.

"I like the sleek, clear glass door and silver holders kinda look." Allure chimed in.

"The look is up to you, I just want one period." He explained, Allure lightly chuckled as she looked at him—sometimes she felt like she needed to pinch herself or even him, life didn't feel real. Allure slightly pushed the wine glass away from her, as it started to feel like too much.

"Growing up, I thought the pinnacle of wealth was having a big chandelier in your house—and a double staircase." Allure smiled as she thought about it, shows like MTV cribs had her piecing together her dream home from young.

"We need both of  them then, in the name of healing your inner child." Kyren replied as he reached his hand over and playfully pinched Allure's cheek.

"And what about you babe? What house detail will heal your inner child?" Allure questioned, attempting to pick his brain. From what she knew, Kyren had a pretty good childhood—compared to hers it was perfect, but Allure knew he still faced adversities even having what she thought was perfect childhood.

"I don't know if it'll heal my inner child, but growing up my dad always talked about having a room for all his vinyls to be showcased. He couldn't do it since we had a full house." Kyren explained.

"Then I guess you need to start building up your vinyl collection." Allure smiled, causing Kyren to do the same.

"And a movie room." Allure added, the two bonded over watching movies—classic black films were their favorites. Recently they were getting into action movies as well, but couldn't escape from rewatching movies like Friday, baby boy, and menace to society.

"I love your jacket." A lady complimented, catching their attention. He was finally wearing the jacket Allure painted on for him, and wearing it well. He had his own sense of style that Allure loved, she'd never dated anybody who dressed like him.

Kyren shot her one of those cordial smiles as he nodded, "Preciate it, my wife made it." He spoke as he smirked at Allure in admiration.