SDWN 14

Beyoncé - Gift From Virgo

Kyren grabbed the Camille Rose shampoo bottle and firmly  squeezed it onto Allure's head, she was bent over the kitchen sink while Kyren washed her hair. He was pretty good at basic stuff like hair care—he just couldn't braid his own hair for shit.

"That's too much shampoo." Allure fussed as she attempted to feel her hair, "Nigga you can't even see." Kyren replied, causing Allure to laugh.

"And you being heavy handed, if we have daughters in the future, you can't be rough when you doing they hair." Allure spoke, Kyren took note of that. He realized since he was a man his hands were probably a bit on the rougher side when it came to doing hair.

"You just tender headed." He joked, he did another round of shampoo before coming in with the matching conditioner. Allure was helping him learn that there was many forms of intimacy outside of sex, well he knew, he just didn't care to explore that with other women.

"My back is killing me." Allure announced, attempting to stand up a little bit. "You done been bent over like this before, chillout." Kyren replied, causing them to laugh. He finished and left Allure to do the styling process herself.

"You want daughters or sons?" Allure asked as she wrapped her wet hair with a microfiber towel, Kyren shrugged. He was never big on questions like that—he wanted kids period, gender wasn't a concern for him.

"Both is fine with me to be honest, I feel like I'd be a great father regardless the gender." Kyren truthfully replied, causing Allure to grin. Kyren felt like he was naturally good with kids, probably because he connected with his inner child often.

"I feel like you would too." Allure agreed, "I really see you being a girl dad though—especially seeing how good you are with Millie." She added.

Kyren chuckled, "Millie my dawg foreal." He watched as Allure carefully combed through her damp hair. "What hairstyle you finna get?" He asked.

"A wig, I was supposed to get it today but she canceled on me and pushed the appointment to Thursday." Allure replied. Kyren couldn't help but to eye Allure, she was gorgeous with any hairstyle but it was just something about her real hair in it's natural state. Her hair was back length but it never saw the light of day—only when she was about to switch hairstyles.

"My wife so fuckin pretty." Kyren complimented her, causing the caramel skin on her cheeks to turn apple red. He grabbed his laptop and continued his search of finding a model floor plan for when they decided on a contractor.

"You like this bae?" Kyren asked as he slightly turned the MacBook to Allure, she eyed the computer and blinked her eyes a few times before announcing, "Imma be honest...I don't know what the hell I'm looking at."

Kyren laughed, "Just tell me everything you want and I'll draft one up myself."

"You remember everything we discussed at the vineyard?" Allure questioned, Kyren nodded his head yes. "I absolutely need a glam room—where I'll showcase all my purses and stuff. And I want our kids to have a playroom that can transition into a study room once they're older." She explained, Kyren typed as he listened.

"We need an office too, but we can share that. And I want the laundry room to be walk in—oh and the pantry too." Allure went on.

"I got it." Kyren said as he typed up a list so he wouldn't forget anything while making a mock up, they were pretty much on the same page when it came to the direction of how they wanted the house to look.

"Definitely need a pool in the backyard too." Kyren spoke as he typed, he remembered swimming a lot during the summer when he was a kid and teenager at the community pool in the apartments his cousin stayed in.