SDWN 29

Kanye West - Violent Crimes

Kyren slid Kendrick and Melo each a beer before taking a seat at the island, he didn't mind fulfilling their alcoholic requests since he was on a brief alcohol cleanse at the moment. "I can't believe this nigga having a lil girl." Melo voiced, Kyren lightly chuckled—he couldn't believe it as well, "I know, I feel blessed though." Kyren truthfully replied.

"Nigga you needa start repenting for all the shit you used to do to girls." Kendrick joked, making them laugh. Kyren didn't agree, he didn't believe he did any of those girls wrong. He was just painfully honest, but in his defense, at least he was honest right?

"My daughter ain't going for none of that shit, she gone be her daddy daughter fasho." Kyren replied.

"They say when a nigga have a lil girl first that mean he needa work on himself." Melo spoke before taking a swig from the glass bottle, Kyren nodded his head. He could see it, he was far from perfect—but his wife and daughter were, and that's all that mattered.

"What you gone do when Chunk bring a nigga like you home?" Melo asked.

"I just told you my daughter not going for that shit nigga." Kyren laughed, He felt like a lot of girls got in bad situations because they couldn't talk to their parents about them, the only advice they'd get was from their even more lost home girls. No matter how uncomfortable the topic was, Kyren wanted his daughter to know she could talk to him about it.

Kyren had never been a parent before, but just like with anything else, he planned to apply logic and love to it. He was a prime example of your child was gonna do what they wanted, regardless of how they were raised. Long as he gave his kids the game, he'd be fulfilled.

"And I don't think I was a bad nigga—none of them hoes just wasn't for me, they can't say I lied to em though." Kyren added before taking a hit from the remainder of the blunt he'd smoked earlier.

"That's only some shit you can do though, I try that honesty shit and hoes still get mad—shit weak." Kendrick kissed his teeth, they laughed. Kendrick was right, Kyren's dad taught him that a nigga that told the truth and still had shit play out in his favor, was really having his way.

"You turned over a new leaf though—nigga a pops and a husband now." Kendrick patted his friend on the back, "I thought Melo was gone be first." Kyren coolly chuckled.

Melo took a swig from his bottle before replying, "Shit me too—this the longest I ever been single."

"You don't ever be cautious of Allure meeting no nigga at work? You know how you get em is how you lose em." Kendrick spoke, Kyren shook his head no. He was secure in his marriage. He knew nobody could fuck it up but them.

"We wasn't on no shiesty shit, I ain't take her from nobody, and I'm not loosing shit." Kyren spoke, on his way to the fridge he playfully slapped Kendrick's neck. He cracked open a water bottle before before sitting back on the bar stool.

"You plotted on that girl while she was with rapping nigga." Kendrick kissed his teeth before laughing. "I ain't get on my knees and pray for that nigga to fuck up—he just did, and I lucked up." Kyren argued.

"Nigga slept with Allure name under his pillow." Melo chimed in, joking, causing them to laugh.

"Fuck y'all." Kyren waved them off, taking a sip from the essentia water bottle. Kyren believed how get them is how you lose them only applied when the relationship started in a sneaky or weird way. That wasn't the case for his marriage at all.

"I call next on starting a family." Melo announced, it wasn't far fetched either. Melo had always been a long term relationship kinda nigga.

"I'm surprised you ain't got back with ole girl." Kendrick spoke, Melo sighed. "Aye, you know who I wish wasn't married." He devilishly smirked as he nodded his head.