SDWN 18

Summer Walker - Broken Promises

Allure lightly smiled as she watched a video of her and Kyren that she'd recorded on her phone from the camcorder, they danced around the kitchen while I Like It by Sammie played. Even seeing their happy moments like this saddened her, knowing that right now they were very far from happy.

It was almost like she thought him up, his Porsche pulled right into the only empty parking space in front of the store. She quickly ran to the back, but not too far back so she could hear what he was saying.

Shortly, the door swung open causing the chimes they had on the door to sound. "Wassup Maiya." Kyren greeted, the sound of his voice made her lip quiver.

"Hey." Maiya greeted back.

"Allure here?" Kyren questioned as he slightly looked around, "Naw, she just stepped out actually. She went to the post office." Maiya replied, that's my girl. Allure thought to herself.

"Her car outside man." Kyren coolly chuckled, fuck, Allure whispered. Her all white Porsche wasn't definitely parked in the front—dirty and all.

"She took my car, it has more space in the back for the packages." Maiya explained, Kyren coolly chuckled.

"Well, when she come back can you tell her I stopped by? And to call me." Kyren questioned as he pushed the door open, "I got you." Maiya said right before he walked out.

"Allure Nicole Wood!" Maiya yelled like an angry mother, "Yeah?" Allure questioned as she sat back in her seat in front of the cash register.

"What the fuck is going on? Why are you hiding from your husband and then making me lie?!" Maiya exclaimed, Allure sighed as she rubbed her right temple. She hadn't told Maiya what was going on simply because she didn't want to keep reliving that moment, but she figured she dragged her into it and it was only right.

"This girl that Kyren used to fuck around with is saying that he's her baby daddy." Allure sighed, it hurt her heart to even say it out loud. Maiya let out a loud gasp before asking, "How old is the baby?"

"3." Allure answered, Maiya kissed her teeth. "Y'all been together for 2—that means this was before you, right?" She quizzed.

"Yeah, but that changes everything Maiya. He'll be attached to this ho for the rest of our lives and the baby that's in my stomach won't be his first." Allure vented, she quickly realized what she spilled when she noticed how Maiya was looking at her.

"You said what's in your stomach?" Maiya raised her eyebrow as she inched closer to her best friend, "I'm pregnant." Allure announced, only Ma and Maiya knew and they were super close to her anyway—she wasn't letting the news touch social media though.

"I fuckin knew it!" Maiya exclaimed as she slightly jumped around, "Talkin bout some food poisoning—bitch it's a baby." Maiya added, causing them to laugh.

"I really thought I had food poisoning though bitch, I went to the emergency room and that's when I found out it was a baby." Allure explained.

"Mhmm." Maiya hummed, "So you really shouldn't be ignoring that man, y'all got a baby baking—I love you Lulu, you know this. But you cannot be mad about something that was before you. I know it's crazy and random but you can't hold it against him." She went on.

"Yeah I'm pissed about that, but bitch he missed our first OB appointment." Allure spoke, tears started flowing down her cheeks. Maiya poked out her bottom lip as she went to console her friend.

"Why did he miss it?" Maiya asked as she wrapped her arms around Allure,"I don't know—but I told him days in advance and he didn't show or respond to any of my texts or calls."