SDWN 51

Kanye West - Celebration

"Look at my baby in her cute dress." Allure cooed as she slipped Avi's shoes on her small feet, it was New Year's Eve and the group was preparing to head to their dinner celebration. Allure looked up from putting Chunk's shoes on to see her smiling, "You smiling at me mama?" Allure questioned before kissing her chubby cheek.

"She smiling at her dada." Kyren announced as he reached for her, Avi was a major daddy's girl but Allure didn't mind. "You look good Winnie." He spoke, kissing Allure's cheek. Allure briefly chuckled at the nickname he used.

"Thank you—you look good too Mr. Wood." Allure smiled as she adjusted the collar of his shirt. He moved in and pecked her lips. Meanwhile, Allure walked over to her suitcase and decided on mixing both of the travel sized perfumes she brought. Vanilla Diorama and YSL Libre. She coated her lips with lipgloss as she eyed herself in the mirror, a sudden soft knock pulled her out of her trance.

"Come in!" Kyren yelled out, in walked Mel holding a travel sized jewelry bag. "Can you help me put my bracelets on Lu? Red in the shower." Mel announced.

"Of course." Allure nodded her head as she made her way over to her cousin, she grabbed the Van Clef bracelets and hooked them on her wrist one by one. "Hi baby." Mel cooed to Chunk, causing Allure to smile. Once Allure was done, Mel thanked her once more before heading out the room. Her curls were still pinned with metal clips, so Allure assumed she was about to finish her hair.

"You still opposed to my balcony offer?" Kyren smirked as his free hand began to rub her ass, "Very." Allure replied, patting his shoulder a few times.

"Let me take us a picture so I can send it to my mama." Kyren voiced as he grabbed his phone off of the bed, "I called her earlier but she didn't answer." Allure spoke as she slid Avi's arms into her coat.

"She bring every new year in at church, she'll call back soon." Kyren explained, causing Allure to smile. She really loved her mother in law.

Once everyone was ready, the split up into 2 trucks and headed to the restaurant. Allure, Kyren, Maiya, Ant, Melo, Jay, and Daniel occupied one car while Char, Damar, the twins, Mel, Red, and Millie occupied the other. Allure and Kyren recommended the restaurant they went to during their last trip to New York, only this time they booked the private room and had the courses preselected. Chatter filled the car during the car ride to their destination, mostly admiring the city and the highlights of their trip so far.

Both cars made it to the Manhattan restaurant in no time, as requested the private was set up beautifully. There were name cards at every seat so there wouldn't be any confusion. Once everyone was situated, the adults decided to take a new year shot.

"Y'all ready?" Allure questioned as she took a small sip of cranberry juice, she always needed a chaser before and after she took shots. " I gotta make a toast." Ant's words slurred as he stood up, indicating that he was slightly already intoxicated.

"Do yo shit." Kyren briefly chuckled as he downed his extra shot, he reached over and took a sip of Allure's cranberry juice.

"Man—we young, having our way and shit. I'm glad to be here foreal, I just know this upcoming year finna be even better." Ant slurred so bad it was almost painful to watch, Allure figured he was tipsy way before they even left the house. "I'm not done I'm not done." Ant spoke as he closed his eyes.