Welcome A/N

Hi everyone!

As mentioned in the description, this book is a continuation of Unwanted Fates and cannot be read as a standalone.

Please be warned this book is for adults; there are triggering themes and explicit sexual content that may not be appropriate for some readers. I understand that some people do not like, nor enjoy reading smut, and if that is you, kindly know this is not the book for you.

Everyone else... Welcome, and thank you for coming along for the ride

Any first-time readers?

Re-readers?

Updates will be once a week, sometimes more often as I complete writing.

Also- this is the first draft, so it won't be perfect, and that's okay with me. If it's not okay with you, feel free to leave.

To all my genuine readers, silent or devoted voters, commenters and add-to-library peeps, I love you. Thank you! Every comment means a lot to me, so thank you! xx

This book is copyrighted © 2023 Kayla Bee - All Rights Reserved.

If you are reading this on any other platform besides the official W.A.T.T.P.A.D site, you are at risk of a malware attack.

Trigger/ content warnings:

Explicit Sex scenes, foul language, violence, abuse (SA) and complex trauma, BDSM, Kinks (Brat, discipline, restraint, control - ALL CONSENTUAL). Anything else I discover as I continue writing will be added here. Feel free to point any out if you spot them while reading.

Welcome and Enjoy!!!!!