I take a deep breath. He steps back before tilting his head back and turning around. He slides his hand through his braids and exhales heavily. He stays silent for a few moment, trying to calm down before speaking up in a whisper.

"The half-blood bornt under the song of fire and night will overcome the foe aided by the eclipse." He whispers under his breath.

I don't know what that means. I get this is the prophecy but that doesn't make any sense. Fire and night? The eclipse? What does the eclipse has to do with this? I don't get it. Tarsem turns to me and notices my confused face. He clears his throat and speaks up.

"Fire is Toruk. Night is Thanator. Eclipse is both. Like the color of an eclipse. Orange and black." He says.

Oh. That makes sense. And everything becomes so clear. Yes. The half-blood is me. Fire is Toruk. Night is Thanator, the eclipse is both of them collaborating to save the forest, with me. I widen my eyes. Oh shit. I am going to faint. I almost loose my balance, and Tarsem helps me to stay still. My breathing is heavy and quick. I don't want to believe this. I can not. This isn't real.

"No... I don't want to. I can not." I whisper.

Tarsem keeps holding me tightly so I don't fall. But I am. I am going to faint. I have all these responsibilities on my shoulders now and I can already feel their weights. I don't want to be the chosen one. Some people deserve it. Not me. This is not what I want. I should be happy. But I am not. I am simply stressed and anxious. And I am clearly not up to the task. I want to die.

"You have to. This is your destiny to be Toruk Makto and Palulukan Makto."

But this is not what I want. This... This is too much. Toruk is already a lot and I feel like I don't deserve it. I haven't done anything for the forest or for Pandora. I don't get it.

"No.

- Yes. They chose you because Eywa chose you. This is your fate." Tarsem answers firmly.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I was with the Sully family and Tsireya, having dinner with them tonight. It was very quiet. And I know Neytiri told them everything. Jake kept discreetly looking at me, trying to read my emotions. And I was honestly lost. All I want to do is to have a little night ride on my Toruk with Neteyam to clear my mind. This is all I am asking for right now.

I don't even know how I manage to eat this food. I am not even hungry. I just act like a droid. But this silence is so embarrassing and uncomfortable. Maybe I should say something.

"Uh... Can I please ask you guys something? I ask.

- Yes sure." Kirri answers immediately, trying to make sure I was comfortable.

I think she really understands how I feel. I shyly smile at her before taking a deep breath.

"About the prophecy... I... Can we please forget about this? It doesn't mean anything to me. It's just dumb words without senses." I answer.

They all look at each other, probably not agreeing with my decision. But I don't want to be related to this prophecy because this isn't me. This isn't Rhea. Neytiri bites her lip nervously and they all agree on forgetting about this. They simply nod their head. I smile at them. I love them. And I love the fact that all the people I love the most are sitting around this table tonight. My bestfriend, Tsireya, my friends, my boyfriend.

Neteyam slides his hand on my back, caressing it slightly trying to make me more comfortable. I turn to him, meeting his gaze and simply smile at him. He takes a deep breath and decides to finally change the subject.