Chapter Fifteen: Epilogue

(Shell P.O.V.) I woke up the next morning but something was not right I ran to the bathroom and I threw up in the toilet Kate Said shell you okay? I looked at Kate and said no I don't feel like myself Kate said I think you should do a pregnancy test I did the test and Kate walked back, forth I walked out of the bathroom with a shocked look on my face and Kate said well what did the test say??? I looked at Kate and said I'm pregnant!! How I'm going to tell Elvis Presley This I sit on the floor with both happy and worried mixed together Kate said tell Elvis Presley when you are alone and tell him what you told me I thought about what Kate said maybe she did had a point there I followed Kate Words and I sit on the couch. And Elvis Presley found me in the living room and said hey Shell sweetheart are you okay?? I gave Elvis Presley the pregnancy test I said to Elvis Presley you are going to be a dad Elvis Presley said I'm going to Be father he Yell in excitement Elvis Presley pick me up and spin me around I giggle in laughed I said Elvis don't drop me. (Elvis Presley P.O.V.) I Cant be what shell told me I am going to be a father I was so excited, happy with the news and shell's roommate Kate was happy as well I decided to buy a big house for me and Shell so that way we could raise our daughter or son I didn't know what are kid would be I got a mansion so that way we would have enough rooms. Shell and Kate walked in and Kate said Shell you want to tell Elvis Presley the news Elvis Presley said what news? shell walked up to me and said Elvis Presley you are going to have a son, daughter lord have mercy on my soul I looked at Shell and said are we having twins? and Shell node her head as yes I danced all around in the living room of our new mansion house. I looked at Shell and said I have a Surprise for you too Shell looked at me I took her hand and leaded her to one of the bedrooms I said but first you have close your eyes sweetheart its's surprise shell closed her eyes I lead her into the one of the bedrooms I saw Shell Smile god I love her smile so much it give me music note butterflies. Shell smile and said now can I opened my eyes Elvis Presley? I said Okay now you can open your eyes shell open her eyes and saw one of the bedrooms was painted half pink and the other half was blue shell looked and said Elvis Presley you did this? I node its a baby room do you love it sweetheart shell looked at me and said I love it Elvis Presley. (Shell P.O.V) Two Months Later Elvis Presley and I had a baby girl name Aurora and a baby boy name Taylor Presley and Elvis was super happy that he had a daughter and a son. Plus I did learned in time traveling you can save a rock n Roll Singer and I guess I was that young brave woman who did save Elvis Presley life Elvis Presley wrap his arms around me and our kids where on our lap and we watched the sunset together and Kate my roommate became the godmother of our kids.

                    ❤🎤 The End🎸