Chapter One: Movie Night

The year 2022(Shelby P.O.V) I was getting Ready to watch the new movie Elvis my cell ring it was Kate said hey shell what are you doing? I said im about to watch the new movie of Elvis as I grab my popcorn and coke cola and play the movie. But then the TV was getting brighter I covered my eyes and last thing I saw was being suck into the movie of Elvis and then I was unconscious and I black out. (Young Adult Elvis Presley P.O.V) I was Walking home when all of the Sudden  I saw a beautiful young woman unconscious i took her back to my home my mama asked Elvis boo what happen to this Young Woman? Elvis Presley said I don't know what happen mama I found her unconscious Elvis presley mom put a cold wet towel on my forehead. Elvis Presley stay by my side I opened my eyes and saw a handsome guy before my green eyes he had the most beautiful icy blue eyes and he had black hair the Young man snap me out of my thoughts Miss are you okay? I turned and looked at the Young man I said what is your name? The Young man said my name is Elvis Presley. (Shelby P.O.V) I couldn't believe what my ears did I heard correctly i was introduced by Elvis Presley himself Elvis Presley said miss what is your name I thought to myself I said my name is Liz I said. Elvis Presley said nice to meet you Liz I asked Elvis what year is it before he said a word his mom came in and said 1954 my dear how is your head my dear? I said my head is feeling a little better I look at Elvis mom said oh my name is Gladys Presley I shook her hand nice to meet you. Gladys Presley said you can spend the night here i said thank you Gladys Presley said you can sleep in the guest bedroom i thanked Gladys Presley again. I thought to myself I was stuck in a Elvis movie and I was in 1954 in Mississippi my friend Kate was never going to believe this. Night fallen and I couldn't sleep my thoughts where interrupted by a knock on the guest bedroom door miss Liz are you awake i knew that voice i opened the door it was Elvis Presley said you can't sleep i said i can't sleep i look at Elvis Presley you can't sleep either Elvis said nope but I can sing you to sleep if you like? I said that could help me sleep Elvis sing That's all right when I heard his voice it was so beautiful it sounded like a Angel Elvis finished singing Elvis you should sing that song for the fair i said. And I yawn i fell asleep on Elvis carry me to the bed and put me on the bed gently and Elvis kissed my forehead Elvis walk to the door and look at me asleep and said yeah maybe I should sing that song for hayride fair. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I started to have a crush on Liz was so beautiful and kind and maybe she was right I should sing that's all right and I was going to take Liz to the hayride fair tomorrow I was going to sing to alot of people.