Chapter Thirteen: A good future for Elvis Presley/ Sweet Goodbye

(Liz P.O.V) I knew Kate was watching Elvis Presley timeline world to make sure everything was good and she communicated with me telling me she fix the time machine.Telling me that Elvis presley will have a good future Kate also tell me i would have to say goodbye to Elvis Presley which it would be hard for me.How was I Suppose to tell Elvis Presley Kate said tell him at the right time I sigh and look back at my communicator watch. Elvis Presley was working fixing other people lights Elvis Presley was a electricity man I knew he was great fixing people lights.(Elvis Presley P.O.V) I fix one last person light in their kitchen the person payed me and then i was about to drive home to see my sweetheart liz i found my sweetheart liz cooking in the kitchen she and my mama gladys Presley where making meatloft. I looked at Liz was quiet i was worried about her liz whisper to me and told me she needed to talk to me after dinner.Liz took me into my backyard she looked at the sunset liz said its a beautiful sunset yeah but i wasn't looking at the sunset that was beautiful liz sweetheart tell me what is wrong? Liz said Elvis Presley you have a good future and Colonel Tom Parker and his men won't bug you ever again.Liz said Elvis Presley I wanted to spend one last time with you before I go back to my year.(Liz P.O.V) all the sudden a bright light appear and Kate called my name shell are you there? I looked at Elvis Presley handsome face i passionately kissed Elvis Presley I will always love you but i wish i could have something to remember you. Elvis Presley give me his necklace that said taking care of business.He put on my neck it looks great on you sweetheart Elvis presley hold me in his arms and kissed me so passionately liz i will always love you so very much i give Elvis Presley my heart necklace.And i walk into the light and was traveled back into my year 2023. Kate hug me shell thank god you are alright!!!! kate looked at me and said you want Chinese food for dinner shell looked at me and said no thank you kate i be up in my bedroom kate saw i closed and locked my bedroom door and kate pressed her ear on my bedroom door and she didn't wanted me to be sad so she thought of an idea she would bring Elvis on my birthday kate said oh shell would love this.