Chapter Eleven: Movie date Night

(Elvis Presley P.O.V.) It was Friday and i thought i might take Liz to see a movie on Beale street but the question was which movie liz like? So i search and found a romantic movie so the movie i found to watch with liz was Gone With The Wind i was friends with Clark Gable was in town and he asked me to watch him do his movie of Gone With The Wind and he told me i can bring Liz. And so that was my idea i told Liz to wear a sunny dress and i said we are going to visted a friend of mine. Liz give me that beautiful smile that i really adore and love oh have mercy on my soul that smile gets me everytime i give liz a kiss on her cheek and said get ready for our date i close the door. So liz had time to get ready. (Liz P.O.V.) I put on a light pink dress and i put on makeup very lightly i didn't know what plans elvis presley had for a movie date but i was excited i walk down stairs and i clear my throat and Elvis Presley looked at me and said liz you look so beautiful i blushed at Elvis Presley comment. Elvis Presley drove me in his pink Cadillac and when we arrived at the movie Theater Elvis Presley waved at Clark Gable said Elvis Presley my Friend it's good to see you and Elvis Presley who is this beautiful young Lady you are with? Introduce my name is Liz I shake Clark Gable hand And Clark Gable shake my hand Clark Gable said its nice to meet you Liz come Elvis Presley and Liz my movie premiere Gone With The Wind is about to start. Elvis Presley and I sit next to each other we had popcorn and coke cola to watch Gone With The Wind-----> After the movie of Gone With The Wind I looked at Elvis Presley and said Elvis I love the movie Gone With The Wind it was beautiful I hug Elvis hug me too. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) Liz love the movie Gone With The Wind I hug liz back and kiss her lips gently I looked at Liz beautiful green eyes there is something about Liz green eyes that lighten up a starry night me and Liz walked out of the movie Theater and Clark Gable said what did you think of my movie Elvis and liz? Liz spoke up for both of us Liz said you did a amazing job on your movie Clark Gable said thank you Liz and Elvis Presley said Clark Gable you should come to one of my shows im doing on Beale street tomorrow Clark Gable said Elvis I would like to see your show its going to be in the Cafe shop on Beale street? Elvis Presley said that's one Clark Gable said see you in cafe shop on Beale street Elvis Presley and and miss liz have a goodnight Clark Gable hold miss liz hand and kiss it and Clark Gable drove home. I looked at Liz said beautiful stars tonight yeah but I wasn't looking at the stars liz turned her head and said what where you looking at that was beautiful? I said I was looking at you liz blushed lightly pink liz kissed my lips again I hold liz in my arms around her waist and kiss her lips deep.I took Liz to my pink Cadillac and locked the car doors the windows where rolled up and I kissed liz again but we make out in my pink Cadillac I kissed liz on her neck and she moan my name saying elvis presley. Oh have mercy on my soul liz kissed my neck and this time I moan oh sweet mama liz kissed my lips deep. After we make out in the car It was a good i kept a blanket in my pink Cadillac I put the blanket on me and Liz and I cuddled liz looked at me and said Elvis that was the best make out ever plus man I feel like a woman. I looked at Liz and said im glad I make you happy plus your my girl. (Liz P.O.V) I look at Elvis Presley and said I always be your girl i cuddle with Elvis Presley i felt the same way with Elvis Presley kissed my forehead and I kiss Elvis Presley lips again my heart was beating i put my head on Elvis Presley chest i heard Elvis Presley heart beating as well. I said Elvis should we get back home your mama might get worried about long we where gone for? Elvis Presley said your right liz put on her dress back on but she couldn't reach the zipper Elvis can you help me zip up the dress from the back I heard Elvis Presley smile and said of course sweetheart Elvis kissed my back I felt Elvis Presley lips on my back Elvis Presley zip the zipper up from the back of my dress. Elvis Presley put on his outfit back on Elvis Presley was trying to find his black shirt i found it on the floor in his pink Cadillac car I hold it but I sit on Elvis Presley lap and I whisper to him I like when your shirtless when Elvis Presley heard that Elvis Presley kissed my lips again. And Elvis Presley said then maybe I should be shirtless when we have our next date Elvis Presley winked at me I kissed Elvis Presley chest Elvis Presley moan and said oh have mercy on me liz. I help Elvis Presley button his black shirt Elvis Presley watched me after I was done buttoning Elvis Presley black shirt. Elvis presley drove us back home. Elvis Presley mama gladys Presley said so how was your movie date she said? I told her i had so much fun Elvis Presley said it was amazing I said goodnight to gladys Presley.And i kissed Elvis presley lips sweety and said goodnight Elvis presley and thank you for the movie date Elvis Presley said goodnight sweetheart liz Elvis presley smile.As soon I entered my guest bedroom I fell asleep and have sweet wonderful dreams of Elvis Presley.

I Hope you guys like this Chapter of Presley World enjoy this Chapter.🙂